Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best Magento Hosting in Canada

Thanks

First of all you need a company who provide a Magento Hosting package instead of normal hosting without magento server configuration

And the second one they have to provide a magento support with best help and quick reply your request

The last one is you need a good profile company what provided magento hosting for many people for a long time who have a lot of experience with server near you.

I suggest you choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package with server location in Chicago. It should work very good for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speed2x View Post
    First of all you need a company who provide a Magento Hosting package instead of normal hosting without magento server configuration

And the second one they have to provide a magento support with best help and quick reply your request

The last one is you need a good profile company what provided magento hosting for many people for a long time who have a lot of experience with server near you.

I suggest you choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package with server location in Chicago. It should work very good for you.
    If you chose them then you should try to use their supercacher, it will help your site faster a lot.

Thanks

I am not sure it is the best but at least it work. Do you know if they provide development?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bond View Post
    I am not sure it is the best but at least it work. Do you know if they provide development?
    Are you talking about the magento development service or hosting development mode? The hosting company of course do not provide the development service but the hosting trial or 30 days money back guarantee is always available

Thanks

Thank you, speed2x and jenifer_luci. I have no word to say, your hosting suggestion help me save customer. My project is not too good but one of thing the customer like is the performance, they are even very impressed our magento site speed. Well, SiteGround is a very good solution for customers in Canada. Work nice! And of course, I used memcached and varnish cache in their supercacher, work like charm . Thanks bro!

Thanks

Do you have any local Canada hosting provider for magento what is tested to make sure it 's fast? I need something local so I can call and sue them if I need. Thanks

Thanks

You can check some discussion about magento hosting in Canada here http://www.magentocommerce.com/board...thread/409645/

I don't think you should go with local provider. The hosting company save money base on their tools/platform and number of customers. That mean if they got many customers and they built a lot of useful tools to save management time, they will have the good price and good quality control. So that the local provider can't provide be better quality than global one.

Thanks

Thanks nicolas, it 's useful for me. It seem siteground is still the best choice for us. It work very well for me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas View Post
    You can check some discussion about magento hosting in Canada here http://www.magentocommerce.com/board...thread/409645/

I don't think you should go with local provider. The hosting company save money base on their tools/platform and number of customers. That mean if they got many customers and they built a lot of useful tools to save management time, they will have the good price and good quality control. So that the local provider can't provide be better quality than global one.

Thanks

You are right, SiteGround is a very good one. After using some months, everything go very smooth. Of course, not just US, it work very well in Canada too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    Which is the best hosting for Magento. I have website for heating & Cooling Solution which is providing services. I want to use another hosting for my website Air Conditioning Service Dandenong
    You can use SiteGround magento hosting package what I am using for almost my magento site in Canada. They are work really well.