Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Desperately need a company that helps with marketing!!

Thanks

Default Desperately need a company that helps with marketing!!

I own a small business and we already do pretty well but I know we could do SO much better if we had better marketing. We currently have customers from Facebook, Craigslist (surprisingly) and word-of-mouth. I need a company or professional individual that can help us improve/increase our marketing and in turn increase our customer base.

Thanks!

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

You can use E-mail Marketing for your business popularity & growth. So, read what's the important points you need to keep in mind while doing an email marketing & what's the benefits of this marketing techniques.

Thanks

I did take a look at that and do like that technique. I'm just trying to figure out how I implement that. This is one of the things that a company would be able to help me with.

I was contacted by a company from the UK that said he may be able to help and also by an online company www.webmarketing123.com that is interested in helping but of course I always like to read reviews or get a referred company by someone that can vouch for the company's results.

Thanks

You can use social media site to market your business. Today it is the most powerful marketing technique around the world.

Thanks

For that send me your mail ID or Skype ID
    Quote Originally Posted by goarchers View Post
    I did take a look at that and do like that technique. I'm just trying to figure out how I implement that. This is one of the things that a company would be able to help me with.

I was contacted by a company from the UK that said he may be able to help and also by an online company www.webmarketing123.com that is interested in helping but of course I always like to read reviews or get a referred company by someone that can vouch for the company's results.

Thanks

I know a website design company known as Efforts unlimited which has been into developing sites and promotion work for more than 7 years.

Thanks

You can use a loyalty app for advanced marketing and better reach of your business.

Thanks

Regarding any web services or design development you can visit this web development service site.