Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Collect customers' information - key for successful business with ease
The more you understand your customers, the more successful your business are. So how can you get closer to your customer? The answer is Magento Extended Attributes. This extension will help you engage with customers in collecting more information for the stores’ effective business plans.
Magento Extended Attributes extension is the right combination of Order Attributes and Customer Attributes extensions. With this extension, users can create unlimited customer and order attributes in different inserting types, then decide where to display them on front-end and back-end. Thanks to the function of Order Attributes, users can add custom fields to any steps in the customer’s check out process. In addition, with Customer Attributes extension function, users can add useful attributes on front-end at: Create account, Edit account or Checkout register page.
Customers are politely asked to insert their information, and next time they log in, all their inserted information is saved and available for them to edit. Those speed up their checkout process. However, the most important thing is that you-magento store owner can have the comprehensive customer database making the customer management become easier than ever before.
- Easily collect additional information from customers
- Config with ease
- Facilitate customers’ management
- Easily create and manage attributes on back-end
- Able to choose suitable insert field type for attributes from a list of types
- Allow admin to view and edit customers’ data on back-end
- Allow making attributes compulsory for filling in
- Able to validate all customers’ input information
- Allow customer to edit their information on the Edit Account page
- Multistore support
Order Attributes features
- Easily add order attributes to any phases in the checkout blocks.
- Able to integrate with Magento One Step Checkout extension which let users add useful attributes to any phases of the checking out process
- Allow showing filled in information in PDF documents and Customer Account
- Able to set up default value for each attribute
Customer Attributes features
- Allow admin to decide whether to display customer attributes on one or multiple pages on front-end and back-end
- Allow showing which attributes for each suitable customer group
- Able to filter customer by attributes
For more information and demo, please check at Magento Extended Attributes
View more threads in the same category:
Adding custom fields to checkout page is one of the best tactics to improve the order processing. Using such extension, one can easily add custom fields to checkout page in order to efficiently collect and use all the necessary information required for a successful order processing.
Also check this FME Additional Checkout Fields Magento Extension which is compatible with both Magento Default Checkout Page & One Step Checkout Page.
Click here for feature details & Demo: Magento Custom Checkout Attributes
Tags for this Thread