Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Magento Quick View Pro - ONLY 39$
Magento Quick View Extension By Cmsideas
Product Quick View Magento extension is a perfect solution to minimize the time spent by customers on your site when they click on any product to view its details. So now customers do not have to go back and forth on category listing and product pages as many times as they click on any product. Instead, this Magento extension displays the necessary product information to customers in a lightbox once they click on Quick View icon.
- Supports all product types.
- Display all product options in the quick view popup.
- Fast AJAX to make navigation faster.
- Product preview can include.
- Insert Block in the popup through block id.
- Show option of product attributes in the quick view popup.
- Supports all major browsers.
- Product image can be zoom.
- All product information is displayed on the Product popup such as product summary, detail, review, add to cart, all product options and blocks,etc.
- Allow to adjust the width and height of Quickview popup.
- Allow to change the background color, border color, background .opacity and the position of Quickview window.
- Support different class blocks such as: class a, class b, class c, etc.
- Enable/disable Magento Quick View extensions.
- Enable turn on / off review, add to cart button, footer links, detail product description.
- Display all products options in a quick view popup.
- Allow to upload another loading icon to replace the default loading icon.
- Allow to upload "Loading" image.
- Allow to change the size of product main images and size of product screenshot.
- Allow to configure width/height "Dialog box", "Zoom".
- Allow to configure color "Color Zoom Opacity" and "background Color Outer".
- Easily change positions of overlaid images.
- Centralize the dialog on the screen and custom position.
LIVE DEMO | Product Quick View for Magento | Video Product
View more threads in the same category:
Last edited by Cms_ideas; 05-08-2014 at 03:31 AM.
Tags for this Thread