Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

My favorite extension

Thanks

Default My favorite extension

There are many valuable and interesting Magento extensions available. My favorite extension which I've recently integrated in my e-store is the Magento UPS Access Point extension. This plugin provides the facility for the customer to choose the nearest delivery location. The customer has to specify the address and search for a convenient access point location to collect his or her product. Based on the post code of the address, UPS access point network provides the list of access points that are close to that pin code via Google map. Shop name, Shop image, Shop timings, address and distance information will be displayed for the complete understanding of the customer. Therefore customers can select their convenient access point and receive their package from that UPS location.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Please, check the extensions, which are really useful for your store. http://bit.ly/1zSX4Hj

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ocodewire For This Useful Post:

Sara Evans (01-08-2014)

Thanks

Good one... will definitely consider this

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sara Evans For This Useful Post:

Ocodewire (06-08-2014)

Thanks

Hi,

Can you tell me the module will work for magento v1.9.

Thanks,

Thanks

Also this one is much beneficial for your store. http://goo.gl/5LmujL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Hi,

Can you tell me the module will work for magento v1.9.

Thanks,
    Yes of course. It is compatible with V1.9.

Thanks

Hello there! Here is a list of my most favorite extensions that help to run website smoothly and perfectly. It also helps to attract more customers effectively to your Magento 2 store. Let's explore it here:

Advanced Testimonials: This extension allows customers to submit a review and showcase testimonials on your store. Customer reviews give new visitors a reason to purchase from your store without hesitation.

Product Reviews: It allows your customers to share and contribute their shopping experience of your store. Customers reviews increases trust in your products and increase your sales, reduce the number of rejections or returns goods, and decorate your review page.

Responsive Banner Slider: With the help of this extension create stunning banner sliders to showcase your products, brands, promotional offers on the homepage, or any CMS pages and encourage customers to buy more and increase your sales.

Best Seller Products: This extension helps to show the best selling product for your Magento 2 store through the slider or grid layout.

Store Locator: It helps customers search your store's location by country, state, city or zip-code & the search result will display as a list as well as highlight on google map.