Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Payment Checkout Issue.

Thanks

Default Payment Checkout Issue.

Hello all,

Were just building our first Magento 1.9 web site and so far so good. However today I ran our first test purchase and discovered a small problem.

At checkout when I select a delivery method, and then click continue, I am expecting the web page to then open up some payment options. However the page just cycles and then stays at the delivery options page?

I have selected a couple of payment methods just to make sure it's not a problem there and all seems fine. Paypal Payments Standard is ticked and so should be working, but it's just not.

If anyone can suggest something I can try, then I would be most grateful.

Many thanks

Jason.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi,

Use First Data Global Gateway e4 API, PayPal, First Data Global Gateway hosted payment solution for your business.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for responding.

I have set up Paypal and it is set up in Megento.

The problem is that upon checkout, when you select a delivery option and click continue, magento isn't opening up any payments pages. It is staying on the delivery options page. It cycles the browser as though it's moving pages, but then the delivery page remains?

Can anyone offer a direction?

Thanks

As a quick update, I have flushed all caches, re-indexed files etc. I've tried all that. It still does exactly the same thing.

Thanks

Hi,

Here is the free gateway payment integrated with ICICI which I've downloaded from Magento Ecommerce:
    http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...ata-icici.html

Thanks

Hi, thanks for responding. The problem isn't the gateway. I have selected multiple payment options so a customer would have a choice of how to pay. It's connected to Paypal, so that's covered.

The problem is that after selected delivery options, the web site doesn't open payment options? So a customer cannot pay.

Thanks

By seamlessly integrating PayPal with your Magento store, you can accept payments from all major credit and debit cards from PayPal account holders. Your customers enjoy the convenience, and you in turn enjoy lesser abandoned card and greater profits!

Thanks

Hi,
    I can really recommend you this plugin: http://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/magen...extension.html
    It comes with various features like the transaction manager, payment page and token system. I've had no problems so far with it and thought maybe this helps some of you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmclegg View Post
    Hello all,

Were just building our first Magento 1.9 web site and so far so good. However today I ran our first test purchase and discovered a small problem.

At checkout when I select a delivery method, and then click continue, I am expecting the web page to then open up some payment options. However the page just cycles and then stays at the delivery options page?

I have selected a couple of payment methods just to make sure it's not a problem there and all seems fine. Paypal Payments Standard is ticked and so should be working, but it's just not.

If anyone can suggest something I can try, then I would be most grateful.

Many thanks

Jason.

I think its an issue relate with shipping method configuration to verify the shipping method configuration. Enable default magento shipping methods like Flat rate, table rate..etc. Go to Magento admin panel >> System >> Configuration >> Shipping methods >> Flat rate. Then select the Flat rate shipping method on checkout page and check the payment methods.

Magento Fedex Address Validation | Magento Payeezy Firstdata