Get detail log of all the activities performed in store back-end by admin users.
Admin Actions Audit Log Extension will help you to log admin actions and notify admin about any activities performed in your store.
When there are multiple users working in one store, having the access to the store’s backend, it becomes even more important to have complete information of all actions performed by each user to track the activities of every user for the welfare of your business.
Track Activities of Your Store Managers
How Admin Actions Audit Log Extension can help you?
It can create a separate log for each user (admin) about all the activities performed by the specific user! It not only enables you track the activities of all users but it also helps you evaluate the activities of each user! You can also analyze the efficiency of your store managers! This may help you allocate the responsibilities to the right executive across your store for proper functioning of the store.
Let your e-store have his great Admin Actions Audit Log tool and keep track of the activities of your store managers and help them perform better!
Get more Details: http://store.biztechconsultancy.com/...-audit-log.htm
View more threads in the same category:
- Why don’t using Magento Configurable Product Table Ordering extension?
- Halloween Flat 20% Discount On All Products at Biztech Store
- How to achieve success with online product customization
- A Presentation of Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- Speed Up Your Ecommerce Store and Boost your Conversion Rate
- A complete Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- New Magento 2 Blog Widget
- Stimulate adding more products to cart with advanced AJAX
- Magento 2 Marketplace
- Free Responsive Slideshow