Hope everyone is well.
Just need some advice from the mage experts here!!
I’m very new to magento - and I’m migrating all of my stores from osCommerce to magento, so yay!
I need to integrate my new magento install with my existing 3rd party logistic system.
So when an order processed (has been paid for through the payment gateway) at the same time / or just right after.
I need to make some calls with the order details (shipping address, etc.) to the 3rd party server using a PHP API.
Could someone point me in the right direction about what file do you think is best to integrate this type of API call into?
Idealy it would be a page that has all the order information already loaded into an array (so I don’t have to do another db query).
In osCommerce I had it in checkout_process.php - is there an equivalent in mage?
Thanks so much for your help!!
View more threads in the same category:
- Good Ways to Pack Your Household Goods for Shifting
- Wherever to locate Most readily useful Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- Kindness Relocation Services with Packers and Movers Pune
- Pretty Relocation Services with Packers and Movers Bangalore
- Spectacular Relocation Services with Packers and Movers Delhi
- How to utilize external API for product information
- Create A Custom Frontend View In Magento 2
- Office Relocation With Utmost Care In Delhi @ Packersmoverselhi
- How to Use Email Marketing To Boost Ecommerce Sales
- Delectable Barbie Cake for Your Daughter