Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Discuss: Which is the Most Important Extension for an Ecommerce Magento store?

Thanks

Default Discuss: Which is the Most Important Extension for an Ecommerce Magento store?

As we know, Magento is the most demanding platform in eCommerce business. Extensions are the most powerful tool in Magento, through these extension store owner can easily add the new & advanced functionality in their store. There are number of extensions are available in the technology market.
    Let we discuss, the name of extensions which are important in the store.

- Daily/Multiple Magento Extension: You can install it in website to display new offers, deals, discounts, gift prices etc. attractive things on the store. It will helps you to motivate visitors to buy product from your store.
    Daily Deals Basic

Daily Deals Advanced

- One Page Checkout Extension: With the help of this extension, you can help your customer while checkout process. By default Magento has long checkout process, but after installing this extension user can easily make their purchase without following extra steps.
    One Page Checkout
    Free Single step Checkout Extension

- Customer Testimonial Magento Extension: Add customer testimonial in your store with the help of this extension.

- Social Media Sharing Magento Extension: It is very important to share your product & deals offer in social media so, install this extension to share the imformation

Add your ideas, view & any other Magento Extension which, you think important to the Magento store.

View more threads in the same category:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ocodewire For This Useful Post:

Manpreet (16-08-2014)

Thanks

Guys I appreciate, if you put your comment & feedback here. I think you are aware with good Magento extension. I mentioned here my choice..share yours?

Thanks

There are many more magento extensions important to a online store but One Step Checkout Extension is one of the most important for any online magento store because it allows your customers to fill in all the details required during checkout on a single page rather than redirecting them on multiple pages.

Thanks

Absolutely, magento plays a major role in ecommerce platform. I agree with your listing which you mentioned above. But you missed to share some of them. Here I have listed out the magento extensions for estores. check it out.

Reviews and ratings extension

Out of stock notification extension

Order tracking extension

Social login extension

Thanks

Hi ! Also look at Magento one step checkout extension by Cmsideas
    With 100% Ajax, this extension helps website save 50% time for checkout, you can increase Sales up to 70%
    For more infomation, please visit: Magento extensions by Cmsideas

Thanks

Hello...

There exists a lot of good Magento Extension for boosting your sales but its totally depend on which kind of store you have. As an eCommerce store owner, you will discovered good Magento Extensions at MageDelight that help to improve your sales in one way or the other...

Thanks

Thanks for your sharing!

I suggest some Must- have Magento Extension here:

1. One Step Checkout Extension

2. Reward Point Extension

no monthly fees
    - easy to configure
    - provide you a lot of ways of rewarding your customers
    Plus Magegiant serves the best support, you will get update totally FREE
    Here is what a customer talk about Magegiant 's reward points extension
    Great extension for the reward points system that I was looking for for my "Magento Community online store. Compared this with other extension providers but found this with the most complete set of features. Have already tested in on my test site, and can't wait for it to go live. Thanks Magegiant for the wonderful support as always, and hoping this will go great and boost my topline further!! "

And some more suitable extension for Magento you can try in Magegiant.com. Magegiant.com is a high quality extension providers. They have a little extension but all are high quality