Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Magento Order Upload Extension
Many Magento website owners want to let their shoppers upload files or bind images directly into the product detail page, or upload different images into different products before "add to cart".
Magento Order Upload extension is often used on printing company websites which allows clients to upload images or their designs if they want to place orders for printing services. This extension is a web-to-print solution built in Magento platform.
- Upload files directly on the product details page: Shoppers can bind images or upload files directly into each product on the product details page when they place an order for this product.
- Support multiple files types: Shoppers can upload almost any file types like jpg, jpeg, png, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx….
- Upload multiple files at the same time: Upload multiple files at the same time using Ajax,do not need to refresh the pages
- Delete/cancel files during upload process: Throught upload process shoppers can DELETE any files uploaded with just one click. They can add comments into the standard Magento order comment. After upload complete images files will be automatically thumbnails created. Besides, shoppers do not have to login to upload files
- Display uploaded files on the checkout page: After uploading files/ images, shoppers can add this product into their cart. So a shopper can upload different files/ images into different products and add all into cart and check out the same times. Uploaded file will display on the shopping cart page, into the Magento order of client account.
- Display uploaded files in the confirmed order email: Display files in the Magento order confirmation email sent to clients/ admin
- Used as a custom Magento product field: Used as a custom Magento product field, so you can allow which products are uploaded or not
- Files are managed inside Order Management admin panel: Upload images/ files are managed inside Order Management admin panel, and you will know which uploaded files/images belong to which products inside the same orders/ same buyers. Store owners can download the files from each order management
- Configure file types: Administrators can configure which file types are allowed to upload in the module settings
- Set the width and height of the flash upload window.
View more threads in the same category:
Last edited by cmsmart; 10-11-2015 at 08:09 AM.
This is superb i mean the way how things gets fixed in quite a good way and because finally we realize that how we can make things better and understand their output properly from something that is what does matter the most at a stage because it works in the favor so yeah keep it like this mate.
Thanks very much! CMsmart hopes that we will be a believable friend in your business.
A very clear step by step description that is very helpful for site owners. Really appreciate it!
You can also have a look at this one - Order Memos and Attachments for Magento.
Need to add information to orders while or after processing them? Order Memos and Attachments enables you to make memos, add important data (like processing or actual shipping dates) to any orders after customers or admins have created them.
- Keep all order related data in Magento to find it easily
- Prevent loss of important order data
- Add fields for files, memos, other info to orders after creation
- Filter and sort orders by the fields on the order grid
- Let customers see and edit the fields and upload files
Thanks for all of your comment. We really appreciate .
Really much better extension you have shared here. There are many other magento extensions are very important for increase business.
New Version 3.0.1 released:
+ update option allow require with upload file fix show order upload on magento 1.9.x
+ allow remove all images on frontend
This is a great extension. You can have a look at more Magento Extensions https://www.softprodigy.com/store/.
Tags for this Thread