Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Mobile POS will replace Computer based POS! here is the reason why

Thanks

Default Mobile POS will replace Computer based POS! here is the reason why

Hey guys, when i searched for a suitable point of sale system, i have found out that computer based POS seem soon be replaced by iPad POS or Android POS app. I compare computer based POS and mobile POS app and figure out that mobile POS is better.
    Name:  compare computer P.png
Views: 200
Size:  24.2 KB
    As you can see, mobile point of sale system can help us deal with checkout speed, CRM , security, peripheral devices connecting, floor space and customers serving on the go. In fact, mobile POS or tablet POS can be much cheaper and easier to use than a computer based pos system. Besides paid POS app, there are some free POS app like SimiPOS (Magento tablet app for retailers: www.magestore.com/simipos/) which can swipe away the worry of small and medium enterprises about restricted budgets.
    What do you think?

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

You can view and select the products to be purchased and can place the sale order through your iPad and android device for any of your customers easily without accessing your store through your PC.

Thanks

hello,

you can try this one of the Best PointofSale Software allows you to easily manage your sales, stock and customers in one smart reliable system.