Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Gift Wrap Magento Extension
The main function of this extension is to allow the site owner to add a gift wrapping feature on the checkout page. There is an option for site owner to make this gift wrap paid or free for the customers.
• It allows the store owners to add a gift wrap feature on Magento online store.
• Customers can make their products gift wrapped.
• Site owner can make the gift wrapping feature paid or free in the admin.
• Customers can choose the gift wrap of their choice.
• Extension can be easily customized.
Steps to be taken for Installation
>>Step-1. Login with your Magento admin.
>>Step-2. Go to system -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager
>>Step- 3. Login with Magento Connect Manager (with your Magento admin credentials)
>>Step-4. Upload package file (purchased file) in direct package file upload section and click on upload.
>>Step-5. Return to Magento admin and clear cache from System -> Cache Management
>>Step-6. Logout from Magento admin and re-login
See Front End Here
Download Extensions here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...ft-wrap-3.html
View more threads in the same category:
Last edited by aaronwallace; 09-09-2014 at 07:30 AM.
Link gives 404. I would suggest to have look at this extension which provides similar features - Magento GiftWrap
Thanks for the find Corrected!
You can also check out this Gift Wrap extension will help you boost holiday sales by offering your customers to wrap their gifts and deliver them with greeting cards.
- Gift wrap service on shopping cart and checkout pages
- Ability to show the catalog of wrapping on pop-up window
- Items can be wrapped together or separately
- Full support of order emails and PDF docs
Customers open up their wallets on festival seasons and you can receive your chunk of business and much more on this occasion, just decorate your store and attract more customers and improved revenues this season! This extension could be the perfect goodie on this festive season for your customers!
Tags for this Thread