I set “Use Categories Path for Product URLs” to “NO”, but when I reindex the Catalog URL Rewrites it creates for each product one regular url (domain.com/product_name.html) and one for each category path (domain.com/category_path/product_name.html).
I’ve deleted all the product URL rewrites that contain category path, but when I reindex the Catalog URL Rewrites it creates them again. So, crawler module crawl all product urls that includes category path and it’s unnecessary. I can’t find to prevent to generating 2 urls when reindexing but it’ll be good if i can exclude them from crawling.
Can you give an example regexp pattern to filter them. I’m not good at regexp and couldn’t find a solution.
View more threads in the same category:
- Magento 1.9.2 Configurable product- single product order has 2 items with price zero
- Good Ways to Pack Your Household Goods for Shifting
- Wherever to locate Most readily useful Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- Kindness Relocation Services with Packers and Movers Pune
- Pretty Relocation Services with Packers and Movers Bangalore
- Spectacular Relocation Services with Packers and Movers Delhi
- How to utilize external API for product information
- Create A Custom Frontend View In Magento 2
- Office Relocation With Utmost Care In Delhi @ Packersmoverselhi
- How to Use Email Marketing To Boost Ecommerce Sales