Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is the best magento one step checkout extension?

Thanks

Single Step / Page Checkout Extension is an extended functionality that should be included in your magento store to reduce unnecessary steps and risk of losing the product sales.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnrew View Post
    I am looking for a best one step checkout extension. Since the industry have too many options, do your guys can suggest me your choice and why you choose it? I believe my shop will increase sales if I choose the right one step checkout extension for my magento site.

Thanks
    For one step checkout, I would recommend you use OneStepCheckOut.com as it the most popular and leading in magento world. You can look at their profile to see who is using their service. And you will understand how trust in magento checkout will make your website quality.

Thanks

Hi,

Here is one of the best one step check out that had lot of features like multilingual, customizable, SEO Friendly

Click below to know more:

http://www.apptha.com/category/exten...neStepCheckout

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesadamcs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

why don't use Lotus breath - Extension.. Free, many features and easily customize. It work for magento 1.9 with responsive theme. .It's also available on magento connect

Junior Member Magento MageSolution's Avatar
    Thanks

Look at Fastest Magento checkout

If you are considering a checkout module for your Magento store, Magento One Step Checkout is the best choice ,
    ONLY $ 69 for fastest Magento One Step Checkout with newest updated features !
    The key feature is that it reduce checkout from six steps to one and speed up your checkout

Name:  dutch.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  86.4 KB

Thanks

Hello,
    i would suggest you to use iLoveMage one step checkout extension for you magento store. One of the powerful & Best Selling one step checkout extension, will help you to enhance your customer's experience by making your 6 steps checkout into 1 single step.

For more information visit : www.ilovemage.com
    Offer:-
    Use coupon code : ilovemage and get 10% off all Magento Extensions

Name:  one-step - Copy.jpg
Views: 902
Size:  15.7 KB

Thanks

I hear people say about magento 0 step checkout, is it true and how it work?

Thanks

It 's the extension what help you checkout in the cart page with simple form.
    Quote Originally Posted by jane12 View Post
    I hear people say about magento 0 step checkout, is it true and how it work?

Thanks

I am looking for a best one step checkout extension. Since the industry have too many options, do your guys can suggest me your choice and why you choose it? I believe my shop will increase sales if I choose the right one step checkout extension for my magento site.

Thanks
    You don't need to search more for one step checkout. Your search completed here. If you want to make the checkout process for your customers hassle free and thinking about implementing one step checkout process, then the Onestep Checkout extension is the perfect solution.

Thanks

I tried your suggestion, not sure why it 's too expensive since it just the same quality. But it work well for me anyway. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speed2x View Post
    For one step checkout, I would recommend you use OneStepCheckOut.com as it the most popular and leading in magento world. You can look at their profile to see who is using their service. And you will understand how trust in magento checkout will make your website quality.

Thanks

I have used the Apptha one on a few sites also tinkered with Aheadworks not too bad

Thanks

It is what customers talk about our One Step Checkout Extension. Magestore is Gold Partner of Magento Connect.
    "The extension is well thought-through and hugely configurable. Easy to initially install. When we hit a subtle problem during testing relating to required fields, support was very helpful and responsive and fixed it for us."
    "I had a few minor layout issues and had a different poll type on my old checkout. This is likely to do with my theme. The guys at magestore have been really good with everything. They replied quickly and not only fixed the layout issue they even added my poll into their software at no charge. The checkout itself looks nice, is responsive and very easy to use and setup. Very highly recommended company and products."
    If you are searching for One Page Checkout Extension, why don't you try our Onestepcheckout !
    Visit our One Step / One Page Checkout Extension in Magento Connect

Thanks

Thanks

have a look http://www.fancycheckout.com/. It work good on mobile and compatible with all themes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bizmagestore View Post
    You don't need to search more for one step checkout. Your search completed here. If you want to make the checkout process for your customers hassle free and thinking about implementing one step checkout process, then the Onestep Checkout extension is the perfect solution.
    I would also give a thumbs up to Onestep extension for checkout, it quite reliable than any other options available there.

Thanks

Try out Apptha if you have the chance

Thanks

Try Magegiant
    With responsive design and fully support all devices. Support almost popular payment and shipping methods. Learn more one step checkout extension for Magento at Magegiant.com

Learn more at https://magegiant.com/magento-one-step-checkout/ coupon 10%: "10OFF"

Thanks

Thanks for sharing me usefully information.

Thanks

The best advice that i can give you is https://magegiant.com/ https://magegiant.com/magento-one-step-checkout/.
    You should try it now for effectiveness and reasonable price.

Thanks

There are many options for you here : Try It
    But I think that 2Checkout is better according to my personal opinion.

2Checkout helps you to connect your M-commerce app with the 2Checkout Payment Gateway.

Description

2Checkout is one of the most popular payment gateways for both E-commerce and M-commerce in the world, especially in USA and Asia countries. Like other payment gateways such as PayPal, Checkout.com Sage Pay…, 2Checkout allows customers to make purchase with their credit card via its secure gateway. Although mobile payment is not that new to customers this time, and 2Checkout also has mobile version, it is still troublesome when it comes down to the integration with mobile shopping app.

2Checkout - SimiCart plugin, therefore, will help you to connect your M-commerce app with the 2Checkout Mobile Payment Gateway. Now with this mobile shopping app plugin, your customers can make purchase right on mobile app via 2Checkout, which brings them more convenient and faster mobile shopping experience. If you want to satisfy your customers with better checkout process and have already used 2Checkout, you definitely need this plugin.

Outstanding features

Simple to install
    Support Android and iOS
    Allow payment with credit/debit card
    Connect with 2Checkout
    Easy to configure
    Compatible with Magento Community 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9
    Simicart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast