Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to Engage Visitor in Your Store?

Thanks

Generally speaking you can engage your ecommerce store by placing a quality photo of the products. Making the site easy navigable, seo friendly website, mainly providing complete information about the product and its features.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nanda For This Useful Post:

Kathy Daunt (18-07-2014)

Thanks

Hi,

I hope your are doing good there.

In case if you want to engage your customers more on your website.

1. Prepare a user friendly website which provides all the relevant information's to the users.

2. Work on Page speed and loading time.

You can hire magento developers or magento extension development company for this.

Kindly contact me for this i will help you to optimize your magento store on right way.

Regards,
    Sid
    Team ILM

Thanks

Everyone know the ultimate target of his/her online store. It's all about getting potential visitors and turn the into customers. To engage the visitor, there are many things need to be implemented from website design to its marketing. It's easy to categories so just study everything about your online store and list areas that need changes or improvement. Talk to the area experts for help to resolve the issues.

Source:Wow your customers

Thanks

I think the most useful way is to have a great Magento mobile app. I think it can build your customer base and moreover, it can boost up the conversion rate!. Check it out at : http://cart.simicommerce.com/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric White For This Useful Post:

Kathy Daunt (18-07-2014)

Thanks

Video will directly contribute to low bounce rate and it is the best way to engage customers and visitors find it engaging too. For any eCommerce business this video marketing will definitely work out. Major part of this we can improve our brand. To know better : http://bit.ly/1k0Bozc

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Daunt View Post
    Video will directly contribute to low bounce rate and it is the best way to engage customers and visitors find it engaging too. For any eCommerce business this video marketing will definitely work out. Major part of this we can improve our brand. To know better : http://bit.ly/1k0Bozc
    Yes, Kathy you are right. I have analyze that many times & always get the best result with video marketing. Also, I think it is the best way to describe the product information among the people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    Generally speaking you can engage your ecommerce store by placing a quality photo of the products. Making the site easy navigable, seo friendly website, mainly providing complete information about the product and its features.
    Clear & small size images are good for SEO as well as sales.