Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Benefits of Having an App for Your Business

Thanks

Default Benefits of Having an App for Your Business

As businesses become aware of the growing importance of mobile marketing, many are still in the dark to as to what it actually is, how it works and what the actual benefits of mobile marketing are.

Having said that there are many different aspects or components that make up the entire picture in regards to the approach and the “tools” required to take your marketing efforts to the next level . Introducing your business into the “stream” of the mobile requires some or all of the following: Mobile friendly website, QR codes, of course the most powerful marketing tool in existence today, the mobile marketing app.

Most people can easily understand the importance of having a mobile website. With over 40% of local Internet searches done on mobile devices,( 2012) it’s a no brainer as to why a business would want to offer a good mobile experience.
    If you want to convert your e-commerce website into mobile app(Android/Mac).So no need to go away.
    Magento store offer Some extension that will convert your e comm. store into mobile store with a one click.It is so simple.No technical skill is required.Just download it and install.I suggest Mofluid because it is so simple to handle.Any one can use it.
    Read more http://goo.gl/5jsqD0

View more threads in the same category:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Henry.Mofluid For This Useful Post:

cmsidea (02-04-2014)

Thanks

I'm a business owner and I realized that having a business app is a necessity. Trust me.

Thanks

The top functional and marketing benefits of business mobile applications are as follows:
    Increased Recognition Builds Customer Loyalty. ...
    Website Creates Awareness And The App Makes The Sale. ...
    A Great Tool For Customer Engagement. ...
    Helps You Stand Out From The Crowd. ...
    Boosts Brand Recognition. ...
    Improved visibility.
    Apr 18, 2018

Thanks

Thanks for the post. Of course, having your own app will help you, but if you don't have the right strategy for your business, then you can be sure that it will fail someday. That's why using business intelligence services is crucial in our days. And I would recommend contacting them if you have your own business.