The secret of sales growth is to know what key indicator that matters the most, and how to improve them. However, not many entrepreneurs and business owners know exactly what important sales metrics are to boost up their revenue.
In fact, there are four metrics that business owner should track on an ongoing basis:
1. Total sales by time period
2. Sales by product or service
3. Sales by lead source
4. New vs. returning customer sales
These above metrics only help you to achieve sales target and improve current conditions if you track them usually. However, your time is always limited and you might not stick to PCs or laptops all the time. Consequently, to keep track of these above sales indicators, you can resort to some mobile sales tracking applications like SimiTracking (download it for free at http://www.magestore.com/magento-sim...extension.html). Not only provides the mobile way to get access to important sales statistics but it also offers the detailed reports on your business performance whenever and wherever you want. In another word, you might get sales reports about your stores at anytime while away on the vacation.
TO view more : click here:
View more threads in the same category:
- Upsurge your eCommerce business with Magento 2-WEBINAR
- how to increase page speed in magento
- What are top extensions that speed up a site for Magento?
- Magento Caching as a Service
- Running Magento on Shared Hosting? Here're Some Performance Risks.
- How to make magento 2 more faster?
- Make your website as Flexible, Scalable, Secure with Magento Solutions
- Mage:: Init require more time to load