Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento Estore Theme

Thanks

Default Magento Estore Theme

Magento Estore Theme | Estore Responsive Theme

Name:  magento-ebay-store-theme.png
Views: 893
Size:  65.7 KB

Magento Estore Theme has the interface and some functionalities like the Giant Ebay. Customers will be impressed by your store at very first sight, increasing the credit of your company. Let's now take consideration into the inner beauty of the template further.

On the homepage, customers can look at all categories on the left hand, which is right next to the slider. For all the remaining spaces of the homepage, you can show a number of your products in columns with products’ images and prices. When customers hover mouse over images, the quick view extension will appear with the very short description. The highlight feature on the header is the central search bar with a half is to type keywords and another half is to select a category from a list box. A customer can also shop by category from the search box.

Main Features:

100% Open source
    Easy installation
    Using Ajax effects to load fast
    Using Magento One Step Checkout Extension
    HTML5+Css3 Cross-browser Support
    Using many module Ajax cart,Ajax Search, Quick View
    Multiple Language, Currency
    Custom shrink & expand footer layout

LIVE DEMO / DETAILS

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi

Join me on skype: iweballey.dharmesh

Can provide you good result

Thanks

Thumbs up

Hi Dharmesh..What the kind of Good Result you gonna talking about on Skype? Share it here, it will help users, visitors and searcher.

And Hello cmsmart I am bit here in this theme. Title given to it was EStore theme and the product listed inside are Gowns, t shirts, dress and xyz... .
    Yes I know its just an example but still the very first time whoever sees this will go bit confuse. So my friend next time keep note of this.

Let me share you one perfect example of Electronic store theme. See below image

Name:  the electric store.jpg
Views: 1119
Size:  65.8 KB

This fresh and appealing Magento theme for electronic store allows the ecommerce store owner to showcase wide product line including computers, mobiles, tablets, cameras and their accessories. The features of this electronic theme has no boundaries.
    You are sure welcome to check varieties of electronic store Magento responsive themes that suits the best for your online business.

Thanks

Themes are the best part of any site because most of the visitors attract towards your business through your ways of presentation & attractive description of any product. So, whenever you are planning to create a new store, first find out the best extension for your store & compare that with other themes designs.

To grab more customers towards you store, I think you should go for this
    http://goo.gl/gCmrXl

Thanks

I like your product. but I think it'll be great if you post a photo in your post.

Thanks

Yes, themes play a major role to impress the shoppers, especially for ecommerce stores. I found a theme, which is responsive and attractive. check this: https://www.apptha.com/magento/mage-shop

Thanks

nice eCommerce theme for Magento!
    Check out eCommerce Free Magento Theme
    It's totally free to download
    This is an ideal choice for store that sell products like glasses, watches, jewelry… and is one of the most important ways to attract customer with CSS3 to show many animated effects, and Cloud Zoom help to display products. Moreover, SM Glasses includes two types of menu: CSS Menu, Split Menu and other features will give you more choice.
    More fashion Magento themes here

Thanks

Thanks for the information

Thanks

Nice post! Thanks for sharing.

I want to recommend you to try one more theme which is known as Shiney - eCommerce Magento 2 Theme. This is a very clean, elegant and responsive multipurpose Magento 2 theme suitable for eCommerce store like clothing, fashion, accessories, watches, jewelry, shoes, auto parts, etc.
    Name:  three-screens.png
Views: 292
Size:  93.2 KBName:  shiney-layout-2.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  73.7 KBName:  shiney-layout-4.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  20.4 KB