Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
ONLY $ 59 to own perfect reporting for your Magento store
Let's measure sales and conversions of your store using our Magento Advanced Reports module!
With 8 customizable report types and charts like Google Analytics to get a complete picture of your business situation.
How many customer purchase product? how many product were purchased in a week? That are the questions or merchant always want to know answers. From that you draw conclusions about the status of your business and make plan for your strategy marketing. With our Magento Advanced Reports, you can have total professional reports with visual charts and tables.
Advanced Reports extension allows you to select the report by one or multiple stores or all stores and it’s available for all types of report
- “Sales by Country” report It allows admin to make and see report by Countries, Admin selects from date and To Date then report is shown.
- “Sales by Customer Groups” report With Customer Groups report, you can see total orders and total cost of each customer group. So, you can have right solutions to focus on lead customers and increase sales and orders.
- “Sales by Coupon code” report This report will show all coupon codes with a table list of information (mumber of orders, items, subtotal, tax, shipping, discount, total, invoices, refund…). So, you can know what coupon codes are effective and you will be able to create appropriate campaigns for the next run.
- “Sales Report” With this Adcanced Report extension , it’s easy for you to see and check report details for the orders during a specified period. Reports will be shown in a table with columns for: orders, date of order, customer email, customer group, Country, Region, City, Postcode, Product names, Manufacture, Qty, Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Total etc… It’s also easy for you to filter and search by text or values in columns.
- “Sales by Product” report This report helps you to see orders of the product by Day or Month or Year during a specified period. Therefore, you will plan proper strategy for each of the products. Report on Sales by product also has advanced features and options for you to use
- “Sales by Hours” report With this report, you will know exactly how many percentage, numbers of orders, total of orders are made in every one hour of a day and the report can be shown during a specified period which you selected. Thanks to this, you can make right decisions on sales campaigns for each hour of the day.
- “Sales by Days of Week” report This magento report operates quite similarly to “Sales by Hours report”. The difference is the report be shown with each day/ week. This report is also having a diagram for the total number of orders per day/ week. So, it’s efficient to realize which days in the week get most orders. So, you can concentrate your marketing and sales plan on those days
- “New and Returning customer” report With this report, you can see how many new customers and how many returning customers have made the orders sorted by Day, by Month or by Year during a specified period as you selected. As a result, you can issue proper tendency for your plan or newsletter target… This report can also be viewed by a diagram for the rate of new customers and returning customers so that you can easily compare the growth rate of new customers and returning customers by Month or by year.
Click HERE to visit homepage !
View more threads in the same category:
Tags for this Thread