Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Why we need feedback in magento?
Customers opinion is one of the most powerful tools in online marketing and advertising. With popularization of comments and feedbacks in Ecommerce, it became much easier for customers to express their thoughts and feelings about your business and products that you sell.
On the other hand, for business owners this is a great opportunity to conquer customers trust and improve service. By earning 1 good feedback you are getting hundreds of customers. So, let’s figure out how to turn quality into quantity.
Why do customers need feedbacks and comments?
- First of all, they need opportunity to leave their feedback on your site, it gives possibility to express their opinion. Nothing makes people more satisfied than thought, that their opinion is important.
- Psychologically buyer needs an approval of his choice from the side.
- Comments and feedbacks increase confidence in this particular online store.
- Additional information about products or services from people who have already had an experience with this store.
I hope that we have figured out why do customers need feedbacks, now let’s estimate profit from feedbacks for online stores. And trust me, there is some!
Why do internet stores need feedbacks and comments?
- More additional unique content on the website.
- Visitors will spend more time on your site reviewing comments.
- It’s very useful for SEO. Not only as an additional content, but also as a generator of key words and phrases.
- Increasing buyers’ loyalty and trust to your website, and products from it.
- Terrific opportunity for public interaction with your customers. Answering to the comments from your visitors, you can position yourself and your shop in a favorable light for you.
- Geo targeting. With the help of grouping comments by regions, potential buyers could receive information,… let’s say about taxes or specifics of delivery to their regions.
How to get, and where to place comments on your website.
- Feedbacks can increase conversion rate if they are placed on the proper place, for products in online stores, this place is right under the picture of the product or description of it.
- The easiest way to get feedback – is to place scale from 1 to 5 or 10. This way is the simplest and doesn’t require any effort from customer.
- Than more feedback you have than more you will get. As we know, crowd generate crowd, same thing is in Ecommerce. So, at the beginning it is not gonna be easy. As a motivation you can offer discounts or coupons for feedbacks, but it is not the only way.
- You can announce some contests among your customers smth. like “leave a comment and get…” ,“write why do you like it and get…” or even more complicate “take a picture with our product and get…”
- Perfect comment is a comment which works with different objections. These comments affect on conversion rate more than others. More answers visitor can find on the product page – bigger possibility of purchasing you have.
- Another useful option is a “leave a feedback” button near to the purchased items in the account page or cart. You can make this option available, which allows people to leave their feedbacks, only for people who had already bought this product in your store, to avoid unfair assessments and make this scale more objective.
- Try to turn any opinion into a feedback. You have received letter or email about your product, publish it on website (previously ask a permission from the author), good feedback in social network extrapolate to your website e.t.c
- Bad experience is also an experience. Don’t delete all negative comments or feedbacks from the website, it is another proof of your honest. Just leave a reply under it, where you explain problem and provide alternative solution.
Please leave a feedback to this post, if you found it interesting or helpful. And remember – your reputation works on you only if you work on it.
View more threads in the same category:
I think so that feedback is very important with a magento store. If you want to have more feedback, you can use this extension:
Nothing can boost your sales such good as feedback. Reviews (feedback) play an important part in building company’s image and increasing conversion rates. According to Invesp Consulting research, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business, 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations and customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” reviews. So, after our own research in this field of ecommerce business we’ve developed our extension for Magento that will help you to obtain more reviews.
Automated Review Reminder plugin for Magento
- Reminds your customers to leave some feedback regarding the purchased products
- Can send multiple email templates depending on the delay before sending
- Flexible settings give ability to create an effective review reminding campaign based on your needs
- READY-MADE SETTINGS FOR REMINDER EMAILS
- ABILITY TO SEND REMINDERS TO CERTAIN CUSTOMER GROUPS
- ABILITY TO SKIPPING CERTAIN ORDERS IN EMAILING
- POSSIBILITY TO SEND REVIEW REMINDERS MANUALLY
Tags for this Thread