Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Make Valentine’s Day a sweet time for retail sales with Gift Card+

Thanks

Default Make Valentine’s Day a sweet time for retail sales with Gift Card+

Tips for Magento store-owners
    Even if you’re single and hating it, there could still be an upside for you when it comes to Valentine’s Day: CASH! Valentine’s Day is a sweet time for retail sales.
    To make the most of your Valentine Day sales, you have to start preparing now. And why not have a perfect preparation with Gift Card+
    Name:  magento-gift-card-extension_1.png
Views: 910
Size:  45.4 KB
    With this extension, Customers can purchase Gift cards to present their swe and then recipients can use them to buy products at your store.
    It’s a great idea for helping you to increase customer satisfaction.|
    Action now: http://www.magestore.com/magento-gif...extension.html

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Default Wish You A Very Happy Valentines Day 2014!

Valentines Day 2014 is coming up. CMSMart are very welcome to share happy moments with sweet couples! We won’t forget to bring you a very good Magento Gift Store theme with available modules integrated, making your website become more user-friendly, usefully and warm. Hope all of you a sweet, memorable Valentines Day 2014.

Name:  Valentine banner.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  41.5 KB

Wish You A Very Happy Valentines Day 2014 !

Thanks

Please visit us at http://cmsmart.net

Thanks

Nice story:
    “My dearest Gift Card,

It’s another Valentine’s day of ours. I am about to write you a sweetest Valentine card ever but our memories, sweet and bitter, are running through my mind slowly like a movie that i decided to recall them here.

Three years passed but I still remember how hard my heartbeat drummed in the first time you were introduced to Magestore product list. I never believe in love at first sight until seeing you, my dear.

I did not have to wait long to work with you on a same website. A German customer said “ This is a perfect extension couple” and bought us together, you remember? Our love blossomed since then after bringing our matchmaker a successful sales season.

14% off on Valentine

I remember my white nights worrying when a customer reported you got a bug. Thank God, you are a healthy extension and get only 2 or 3 times like that.

I remember how deperate I was when you were working with some Gift Wrap guy on a website in Netherlands. My dear, do you know that whenever someone puts me in the checkout cart, I pray. I pray they will take both of us so that we can work as a perfect couple ever.

I know that no person on the Earth believes love in things like us, but humans sometimes forget that everyone, everything in this world deserves love.

And I love you, my dear, now and forever.

From your Valentine,

Gift Wrap

P/s: Exact 3 months from now on – 14 May, we will have finished our fantastic journey at Magento Imagine 2014 in LA with Magstore BOM, my sugar! <3“

Above is a sweet Valentine card from Gift Wrap to his Gift Card. Do you think any other two couple should go together? Wanna be a matchmaker once? This Valentine, celebrate love with Magestore by buying any 2 extensions and get 14% off (from Feb 11th to Feb 14th)! Take your shopping cart NOW then share us your favorite couple extensions.

buying any 2 extensions and get 14% off

Thanks

Let enjoy Gift Card extension by Magegiant with many nice templates from the system and besides, customers can also create personal image of gift card by themselves.

Thanks

Let create unlimited fantastic gifts for the sweet Valentine season with full of love by using Gift Card extension.

Name:  2015-12-15_14-43-23.png
Views: 215
Size:  267.0 KB

Thanks

This year FME Extensions is offer 25% discount at Valentines Days till the 17th. Go to https://www.fmeextensions.com/ and use the coupon code "ValentineSpecial25Off" to avail this offer.

Name:  TW C.png
Views: 343
Size:  422.0 KB

Thanks

Hi,
    It is a good discount, thanks for the information.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sin123 For This Useful Post:

waqqas.mohsin (14-02-2017)