Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Magento is the leading ecommerce platfor

  1. #1
    Moderator shunavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Magento is the leading ecommerce platfor


    The February 2013 edition of Tom Robertshaw’s quarterly eCommerce survey reports that Magento is the leading eCommerce platform among Alexa’s top one million sites for the third year in a row.

    The survey analyzed the platform signatures of the Alexa top one-million websites and found that 26% of them are using Magento. Not only is this a 30% increase in market share since the February 2012 report, it is almost triple the number of sites using the second and third place platforms. This year, the survey also looked at the top 100,000 busiest sites and found that Magento powers 28% of the store sites on that list, which is more than double the number of stores using our closest competition.

    “Our business keeps growing for one simple reason,” says Magento founder, Roy Rubin. “Our customers are succeeding.”

    Thanks again to Tom Robertshaw for this survey, and to all of the merchants, developers, partners and community members who have found success on Magento platforms.

    About Tom Robertshaw’s Survey:

    The survey takes the list of the top 1 million sites as provided by Alexa (an Amazon-owned company). It then fetches the HTML document for the home page and analyses against a library of over 225 platform signatures that have been written. The accuracy of the survey is being improved with each edition as signature rules are added and reviewed.

    View more threads in the same category:


  2. #2
    Junior Member ccvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Wow, it surprise me a lot because osCommerce take too much part

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccvv View Post
    Wow, it surprise me a lot because osCommerce take too much part
    Some of my friends are using osCommerce, I think it 's one of the popular source

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    355
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Magento Ecommerce platform Is really revolutionary way to change your business. Ecommerce Platform will make it smoother for you to set up and grow your online business.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Magento allocate the wide space in the chart. I'm personally realized, magento will be the good one for ecommerce, because i currently using magento platform. Read this: https://www.apptha.com/blog/magento-...avor-business/

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Magento is ideal for small to medium sized business. It is very flexible and has many valuable modules. Check out this site to know about Magento modules and services.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvoss View Post
    To learn more about Magento and what make it a great solutions please read here
    Good article with many useful info... Thanks

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    i think the chart represent everything about the magento demand.

  9. #9
    New member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post

    The February 2013 edition of Tom Robertshaw’s quarterly eCommerce survey reports that Magento is the leading eCommerce platform among Alexa’s top one million sites for the third year in a row.

    The survey analyzed the platform signatures of the Alexa top one-million websites and found that 26% of them are using Magento. Not only is this a 30% increase in market share since the February 2012 report, it is almost triple the number of sites using the second and third place platforms. This year, the survey also looked at the top 100,000 busiest sites and found that Magento powers 28% of the store sites on that list, which is more than double the number of stores using our closest competition.

    “Our business keeps growing for one simple reason,” says Magento founder, Roy Rubin. “Our customers are succeeding.”

    Thanks again to Tom Robertshaw for this survey, and to all of the merchants, developers, partners and community members who have found success on Magento platforms.

    About Tom Robertshaw’s Survey:

    The survey takes the list of the top 1 million sites as provided by Alexa (an Amazon-owned company). It then fetches the HTML document for the home page and analyses against a library of over 225 platform signatures that have been written. The accuracy of the survey is being improved with each edition as signature rules are added and reviewed.
    Thanks for sharing this information !!

  10. #10
    New member eddieturks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Awesome, and one of the biggest online communities that supports

    ----------------------------

    Magento Development Specialists

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by commercepundit View Post
    i think the chart represent everything about the magento demand.
    Nice Information

  12. #12
    Junior Member superkool2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 41 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    When searching for Magento statistics, we can see that the percentage of Magento usage counts for more than 26% compared to the other eCommerce platforms. With the ongoing development, Magento promises to give users the best features as well as the most convenience in use. If you also know that and want to move from one site to Magento, Magento database migration tool by LitExtension should be your option. For reference, click here!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •