Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Why bluehost does not work for my magento site?

Thanks

Question Why bluehost does not work for my magento site?

I am working with a magento project what is handling by a magento team with 2 guys. The problem is very simple that it just doesn't work for my magento site on bluehost even the standard installation. I would like to send ticket to bluehost supporter but It doesn't make sense to use them if the very basic requirement does not match.

So the question is why it doesn't work and how I can make sure the next magento hosting what I will choose will work for magento and work fast with it? I know magento is a heavy platform so it need a very special server set up. Please help me, thanks.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

I found the solution here http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security . Hope it work well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer_luci View Post
    I found the solution here http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security . Hope it work well.
    Bluehost servers are not designed for heavy system like magento. The easiest thing, It 's just simply not enough RAM for magento to work well. You will see magento down all of time because of memory when running on it. And then you I can say you are right with your found, it should work very well

Thanks

Basically, Bluehost is not designed to work with magento so that it will be very slow. You can look at Top 3 Best Magento Hosting Award Winning 2014

Thanks

I am now running my website using bluehost - a dedicated server, cost $200 per month - is it too expensive? Should I transfer my website to a new host ?

Thanks

I am considering to transfer the site to siteground. Is that good?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magebuzz View Post
    I am considering to transfer the site to siteground. Is that good?
    Just like what I decide to do some months ago. It save me a lot of money and make all of my sites faster a lot. If you have many sites you can choose VPS package or GoGeek shared hosting. It 's good enough.

Thanks

Bluehost is likely not optimised for Magento. You're better off using a Magento-specific host such as Mage Mojo

Thanks

Basically, Bluehost servers are not designed to work on heavy systems like Magento. When you run Magento on Bluehost, RAM is not enough. Maximumly you will see website down due to running memory which it takes. I would recommend that you should try Magento dedicated hosting server like Magento site ground hosting etc.

Thanks

Default Get Flat 50% OFF On Premium Magento 1 & 2 Extensions

Special EID Sale Offers And Discounts On All M1 and M2 Extensions.

Seasonal Sale Is On! Get Flat 50%
    OFF On Premium Magento 1 & 2 Extensions

Use Coupon Code: OFF50

On this special occassion of EIDSoftProdigy offers a great discount on all top quality premium Magento extensions which make your eCommerce store more reliable and help to engage more customers.

Don’t forget to check these extensions:

Magento 2 most selling extensions:

Daily Deals / Multiple-deals Magento 2 Extension

Launch great deals daily and schedule multiple promotions to increase customer base using Daily Deal extension for Magento2. This extension stimulates customers to buy more products before the deal expires by offering discounts, thereby saving their money. Multiple deals are supported, with featured deals easily highlighted.

Blue Dart Shipping Extension Magento 2.0 extension

Blue Dart Shipment Integration extension for Magento2 is the smartest way to let your customers check the availability of Cash on Delivery option for a particular region or the Total Price of the order. A PDF, including product and user details, is sent to
    sales department for every sale.

Request a Quote magento2 extension

Request a Quote Extension for Magento2 allows online shoppers to interact with the store owners and suggest
    a desired quote for products they wish to purchase. This extension supports various product types.

One-Step Checkout magento2 extension

One-Page Checkout Magento2 Extension offers online shoppers a 40% faster checkout with dynamic loading and other features that make it a must-have for every
    eRetail store. It helps reduce the cart abandonment rate while increasing your sales 2x while enhancing user experience.

Gifting Reminders magento2 extension

Never miss a single important event with Gifting Reminders and Cross Sales Magento2 Extension. This allows online buyers to set reminders for special events like birthdays and anniversaries and notify them as the date approaches.

Get Deals On All Magento Extensions And Woocommerce Plugins!

Thanks

You can try siteground...

--------
    Magento shipping extensions

Thanks

In terms of Page Loading Speed, Reliability & Live Support, Bluehost
    is superb ! But sometimes have issue with Magento as it not designed for it . But You can check the bluehost review, its definitely one of the best.

Thanks

If Bluehost is not support the Magento hosting than you can go with other web hosting provider like Dreamhost and Godaddy etc.

Thanks

I recommend the Sitegrounds or the Reseller Clun Hosting for the Magento.

Thanks

Essentially, Bluehost servers are not intended to chip away at substantial frameworks like Magento. When you run Magento on Bluehost, RAM isn't sufficient. Maximumly you will see site down because of running memory which it takes. I would suggest that you should attempt Magento committed facilitating server like Magento site ground facilitating and so forth.