Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

I need a fastest magento hosting

Thanks

Thanks

It 's difficult to say what is "fastest magento hosting" but which hosting company you are using?

Thanks

With free moving include, you can choose the best one for without any risk from this http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security . This discussion save me a lot of time and money, hope it help you too

Thanks

Hi Johny,

As always, I would invite you to try SiteGround Magento Hosting package. You have no risk to try with 30 days money guarantee but I believe it will make you happy with their performance and support. I use them for all of my team projects and our customers are very happy with them so far.

The advantage of them is they support caching solution very nice with memcached, CDN and Varnish in shared web hosting package what enough for you to make your magento site "fly"

Thanks

How about http://hosting24.com/ , I am using their hosting package and everything work well until now. Not sure if you guy every tried it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magesolution View Post
    Hi Johny,

As always, I would invite you to try SiteGround Magento Hosting package. You have no risk to try with 30 days money guarantee but I believe it will make you happy with their performance and support. I use them for all of my team projects and our customers are very happy with them so far.

The advantage of them is they support caching solution very nice with memcached, CDN and Varnish in shared web hosting package what enough for you to make your magento site "fly"
    I didn't get time to try http://hosting24.com but I tried your suggestion with siteground. That 's really nice choice for magento, work very good. I like the support ticket system, they are very useful and fast response too. Good to get them for ecommerce business. Thanks

Thanks

Hello there,

Magento development services are right on top of all the other available Magento eCommerce solutions on a global scale. You may find plenty of companies like their eCommerce site to be developed using Magento. you're drop your queries & resolve to fastest magento hosting.

Thanks

Hey Jhonny,

Do check out FME Extensions. We offer all things Magento at very affordable prices. PM me if you're interested and do check out the website.

149 Mcafee court , Thousand Oaks CA 91360
    Thanks

Nexcess definitely fits on top of the list if you are looking for a managed dedicated hosting. Other options are going with AWS or Rackspace if your store is doing very well.

Thanks

Magento shop slow? Poor aid? Experience the difference today. Magento Hosting Experts. Call to discus Magento. Highlights: BBB Accredited Business, Providing Personalized Support, Providing Proactive Monitoring And Security.