Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Do we have any magento web hosting with Varnish support?

Thanks

Question Do we have any magento web hosting with Varnish support?

I hear from friend about magento web hosting with varnish that it can make magento fly, and the performance is "crazy fast". I am wondering if it is solution for VPS, dedicated server or do we have varnish support in shared hosting? It should be perfect if we can have a magento shared hosting but still have chance to make it fly on varnish proxy. Please tell me if you know a good provider for varnish hosting like that. Thanks

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

You are right, because varnish can make magento fly with a great performance. But it 's too expensive for server provider. So that I think no one provide it. But if you can figure out any shared web hosting for magento what support varnish, please tell people here. I believe all of people want to make their site fast (included me ).

Thanks

Some years ago, no one do that, but now, I know that SiteGround magento hosting with GrowBig package will provide you Varnish cache and memcached. It 's perfect to make your magento site become crazy fast.

After buy the package, remember install Free Varnish Extension for your magento, it 's official version what is provided by Varnish company.

One more nice information that SiteGround will discount 70% on Black Friday (29th Nov 2013) and Cyber Monday (2nd Dec 2013). Of course, you have no risk to try in 30 days money back guarantee.

Good luck

Thanks

That 's really great, magesolution. It help my site faster very much. Thank for your nice tips.

Thanks

Wow, nice to know. It should be an ideal hosting package for magento site. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by magesolution View Post
    Some years ago, no one do that, but now, I know that SiteGround magento hosting with GrowBig package will provide you Varnish cache and memcached. It 's perfect to make your magento site become crazy fast.

After buy the package, remember install Free Varnish Extension for your magento, it 's official version what is provided by Varnish company.

One more nice information that SiteGround will discount 70% on Black Friday (29th Nov 2013) and Cyber Monday (2nd Dec 2013). Of course, you have no risk to try in 30 days money back guarantee.

Good luck

Thanks

Yes, very advantage hosting for super fast performance caching with good price. Nice to go with it.

Thanks

Hi, Cloudways is best for you because you can use Varnish, ServerPilot uses PHP-FPM on Clodways Console. The advantage certainly here is of Cloudways because of Varnish cache. Cloudways provides 1-click Magento installation. Experience the fabulous speed of your cloud server on Cloudways cloud platform.

For More Detail, Check Clodways Magento Hosting Offer Page: http://www.cloudways.com/en/magento-...ud-hosting.php

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johny_ng View Post
    You are right, because varnish can make magento fly with a great performance. But it 's too expensive for server provider. So that I think no one provide it. But if you can figure out any shared web hosting for magento what support varnish, please tell people here. I believe all of people want to make their site fast (included me ).
    Really varnish is not "expensive" per se, it's just that configuring it correctly is not easy to do. The needs of each website can be very different and so configuring varnish requires a lot of work, for each and every client. Having good quality hardware shared by a minimum number of people is about the best you can hope in most cases. If you do have a VPS or dedicated server, you can of course set varnish up yourself and this may improve performance, but again, it's not easy to install and even harder to "get right", so best for technically minded folks.
    The Best Magento Hosting: Why you need a Dedicated Server with SSD storage.
    Get your own IOFLOOD.com Magento Optimized Dedicated Server today.