Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

how to display product in magento home page?

Thanks

You can add block or widget to CMS home page

Thanks

To display products on a homepage (for ex. category “on Sale”) you need to open necessary CMS static block or CMS page. With the following code paste the product list (list.phtml) to the page indicating the product category:

{{block type=”catalog/product_list” name=”product_listing” template=”catalog/product/list.phtml” category_id=”8” }}

Where:
    category_id — Id of the category, which products you need to show.
    template — the template which will show the products, by default it is catalog/product/list.phtml, but you can create your own.

You also make your product page more professional with Magento product video extension and Responsive Slideshow extension at Magesolution

Thanks

Follow these steps:

Go to the homepage in the CMS -> Manage pages and add the following code snippet into the WYSIWYG

{{block type="catalog/product_list" name="home.catalog.product.list" alias="products_homepage" template="catalog/product/list.phtml"}}
    This should then list all of the products in your shop on that page.

You could also use the same code to drill down into a specific category, by adding the category variable, e.g.

{{block type="catalog/product_list" name="home.catalog.product.list" alias="produc

Thanks

The best way is to use magento banner slideshow extension, which will add products on your homepage as a slider. Moreover, it will be feasible for your customers to navigate through the list of products without any wastage of time.

Thanks

Hi,

I hope this will help you in resolving your concerns.

Follow these steps:

Go to the homepage in the CMS -> Manage pages and add the following code snippet into the WYSIWYG

{{block type="catalog/product_list" name="home.catalog.product.list" alias="products_homepage" template="catalog/product/list.phtml"}}
    This should then list all of the products in your shop on that page.

You could also use the same code to drill down into a specific category, by adding the category variable, e.g.

{{block type="catalog/product_list" name="home.catalog.product.list" alias="product.

You can check the more details and technical support on this from # Magento Developers or Magento Extension Development Company team

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimin Patel View Post
    I want to display my product in magento frontend home page..so tell me how can i solve this issue?
    Hi

Join me on we have already have done

Join me on skype: iweballey.dharmesh

Best Regards
    Ds