As subject, this topic I got from iyazam.com and it impress me a lot because I see it 's too .... right. AIDCA is really The Best Secret to a Good Sales Page, Brochure.

Name:  aidca.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  10.3 KB

When ever you find yourself reading a professional sales page or brochure and you find yourself getting interested and either purchasing or signing up then you must know that you are reading something that has a whole formula behind it and the way it was written isn't just by chance.

Now it's time you learn that formula:

It's called AIDCA

AIDCA stands for

A – Attention

I – Interest

D - Desire

C – Conviction

A – Action

AIDCA is how to bring out the message in your sales letters/brochures:

This is how it works:

1] Get your readers attention – Create an attractive headline

2] Subtitle – Get them interested, this should be done by getting straight to the point, for example: “Learn how you can drive traffic to your website”

3] Desire – the reader needs to have a desire to read your sales letter or brochure… the reader wants to know one thing: “what’s in it for me?”

4] Conviction – This is where the key points to your marketing message should appear.

5] Action - This is where you are calling your reader to take action. You need to be very clear and straight forward, for example: “Sign up now and get the $20 discount today…!”

Master this formula to grow your business now

View more threads in the same category: