Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Share a lot of extensions

Thanks

Thanks , and if you are looking for mobilize your e-commerce website
    The easiest mobile solution for Magento stores :
    Mofluid is the magento extension that will convert website into Android/Iphone App.Read more :http://goo.gl/5BwioW

Thanks

Use Magento extensions to improve ecommerce business productivity & sales. Check the following link to find the best Magento extension for you store http://magento.ocodewire.com/extensions/

Thanks

I also recommend essential extensions and themes that every magento store should install to make great profits from your store online :

Magento Advanced reports extension : To make effectively strategy marketing with 8 customizable report types ( sales by Country, Customer Groups, Coupon code,

Produt, Hours, New and Returning customer… ) in back-end of your Magento site.

Magento Daily Deals extension
    : To attract more people to promote product discounts with a countdown timer and promotion price. Also, it will help to increase your business sales

Magento Layered Navigation extension : Help customer to search desiring products by categories, brands and other product options (prices, colors, sizes, .... )

Magento One Step Checkout extension
    : To simplify checkout process for customers and increase the sales, your customer can complete their orders by only one step

Magento Mega Menu extension : To show all product informations such as: categories, products, text contents, images, video, forms… on main navigation of a Magento website
    Visit Extension page :http://www.magesolution.com/ We also offer FREE extension and themes

Thanks

I'm happy to introduce some of our extensions:

- Auto Add Promo Items - automatically adds promotional products to customers' shopping carts with a clear indication that these are gifts. The extension lets create promotional banners.
    - Extended Product Grid with Editor - saves a lot of time as products attributes and data can be edited right on the grid.
    - Product Feed - easily creates product feeds to submit them to Google Shopping, Amazon, etc.
    - Mass Product Actions - make many updates in bulk, you can also change attribute sets for simple products
    - Custom Order Number - customize orders and invoice numbers and preefixes
    - Magento Pre order - allows customers pre order products that are currently out of stock. Adds customizable stock statuses

3227 Jessie Street Washington Court House, OH 43160
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ocodewire View Post
    Use Magento extensions to improve ecommerce business productivity & sales. Check the following link to find the best Magento extension for you store http://magento.ocodewire.com/extensions/
    Does this extension really work for any type of store?

Thanks

Yes, have you checked the extensions?
    These accept one or two extensions, all are suitable for all type of stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickvmalone View Post
    Does this extension really work for any type of store?

3227 Jessie Street Washington Court House, OH 43160
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ocodewire View Post
    Yes, have you checked the extensions?
    These accept one or two extensions, all are suitable for all type of stores.
    I have check it out. And I'll study and think about it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickvmalone For This Useful Post:

poonams (19-03-2014)

Thanks

Default Magento Help with the multipier custom options

Sir I need this to be done, can anyone help please. Its very urgent.

My task was to integrate the plugin on this theme to work the way I mentioned in the link, in this way,

(This is an example Website)
    http://www.bodyenfitshop.nl/eiwittenwhe ... erfection/,

Okay regarding this, the link which I have mentioned, if you see the right bar on this link with the Title Direct bestellen, I want similar kind of Multiplier Options on my website.

It has the taste option in the table, the title of the table is Direct bestellen,

Now here if you translate there are 3 variables.

Direct order
    1: Select variation:
    2:Select quantity:
    3:Select Flavor:

Once you increase the quantity, the price and variation increase automatically, can anyone help me how to do this, or send me the code for it.
    My website is currently in development stage.

Looking for a positive response.

Thanks

Let me do some R&D on these. I will definitely find the solution of this problem and will let you know ASAP. And if this is very urgent I would suggest you to hire certified Magento developer as per your requirement. For me to find the solution of this bug may take some time , while the experts will quickly solve your problem and save lots of time of yours and your business.

Thanks

It is a custom Jquery work so please try it on that way
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassankhanswati View Post
    Sir I need this to be done, can anyone help please. Its very urgent.

My task was to integrate the plugin on this theme to work the way I mentioned in the link, in this way,

(This is an example Website)
    http://www.bodyenfitshop.nl/eiwittenwhe ... erfection/,

Okay regarding this, the link which I have mentioned, if you see the right bar on this link with the Title Direct bestellen, I want similar kind of Multiplier Options on my website.

It has the taste option in the table, the title of the table is Direct bestellen,

Now here if you translate there are 3 variables.

Direct order
    1: Select variation:
    2:Select quantity:
    3:Select Flavor:

Once you increase the quantity, the price and variation increase automatically, can anyone help me how to do this, or send me the code for it.
    My website is currently in development stage.

Looking for a positive response.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Thanks for the above extensions. I like to show our very Magento extensions.

http://www.modulebazaar.com/en/modules/magento.html
    Kindly have a view on our site.

Thanks,

Thanks

They we move ahead in terms of the growth we can surely see how something can have a correct format of learning and at the same time we need to be decent with all the statistics.
    Currently when we see the needed stuff for it moreover it moves into the right direction.

Thanks

Some very important and pocket friendly are here.
    Magento Advance Search with Solr - Give your customers a quicker and filtered search results. Help them search product catalogue faster with relevant attributes! Help them get an improved shopping experience! Retain and acquire more customers!

Magento Advance Product Designer - Let your customers design and personalize their own products i.e. T-shirts, show pieces, mugs, cap and lot more using this product designer extension.

Magento One Step Checkout - The One Step Checkout Extension is an extension that allows your customers to fill in all the details required during checkout on a single page rather than redirecting them on multiple pages.

Thanks

Thank you for sharing!

You can check out the following powerful extensions:

1. Customer Balance & Rewards module for Magento helps to stimulate customers to purchase regularly from your store, increase social activity and brand awareness.
    2. Dynamic Product Options extension for Magento helps to enlarge products functionality in minutes by adding advanced custom options to products.
    3. Product Price Formula extension for Magento helps to calculate the product price based on product options and your custom math formula.
    4. Magento Form Builder extension helps to create advanced custom forms for your store, or beautiful email templates within the WYSIWYG editor.
    5. Quick Buy + AJAX Search extension for Magento helps your customers to find products and form a new order literally in minutes.

Thanks

After creating your Magento 2 store, the very next job is to scale up the functionality of your website by adding suitable Magento 2 Extensions.

There are a lot of extensions available in the market and it's a very time-consuming task to find the one that best fits your business requirement. To make your work easy, you can grab these module here: 10+ Best Magento 2 Extensions You Should Never Miss Out In 2020

Name:  10-Best-Magento-2-Extensions-For-2020-e1583561321301.png
Views: 588
Size:  85.0 KB

All these Magento 2 Extensions are excellent collections of top Magento 2 extensions to power up your web-store. However, if necessary you can take the help of our Magento experts to deploy these extensions on your website.