Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Top Magento Hosting in US - Please help!!!

Thanks

Question Top Magento Hosting in US - Please help!!!

I really need a top magento hosting in US as soon as possible now. It 's very urgent since my team have to deploy the magento project to customers but they are on way to reject to project because it 's too slow. I know the reason doesn't come from our coding or from magento core but it come from the hosting company. I don't care how much does it take from hosting package, I need the best the top magento hosting in US for this project or we will lose a lot of time and money.

I already tried to ask guys in official magento forum but it seem there are too much spam out there. I believe you guys here will have a very good suggestion for me. Please give me your honest and experience advice quickly.

Thanks in advance

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Thumbs up Top Magento Hosting in US - Please help!!!

Your problem just exactly the same what my team have to solve 2 years ago because the customer require too much from the performance. But still I am pretty sure they will accept the hosting quality of SiteGround Magento Hosting package with package name GrowBig include supercacher to speed up magento. And of course you need to choose the server location in US.

SiteGround have all of things you need to a top magento hosting in US and caching, CDN, US native support, phone call support, free moving, magento experience support, magento server compatible, memcached, auto update, security ... and much more. Almost what you are looking for to have best performance for magento they already got there with very fast support.

Let 's try and see if it work for you. Hope it help.

Thanks

I didn't try the suggestion from magesolution yet. But for our team we always use the magento package from A2 Hosting with include lightspeed server and SSD increase the speed and performance 100% without caching configuration.

Thanks

Thank you guys very much for fast help, I will order both of them and deploy to all of them to use for tomorrow demo. Thank a lot!!! I will get back soon.

Junior Member Sindre@ProperHost's Avatar
    Thanks

Another suggestion: check http://www.magespeedtest.com/. It shows benchmarks from major Magento hosting providers. It uses Siege to run a series of benchmarks towards live demo stores hosted on each of the provider's servers, and reports how many transactions/second the server was able to process. It means a lot when it comes to serving many simultaneous users without a negative affect on page response times. If you are serious about your ecommerce business, I recommend checking the above.

Thanks

Thank you very much for a nice choice, magesolution. Mu customer change their mind right away when they try the website with siteground. It 's too lucky for us . Anyway, it seem they know exactly what to do with magento to make the server work perfect for magento. Nice to know a great provider. Thank again, you saved for my team a lot of money on this project.
    Quote Originally Posted by magesolution View Post
    Your problem just exactly the same what my team have to solve 2 years ago because the customer require too much from the performance. But still I am pretty sure they will accept the hosting quality of SiteGround Magento Hosting package with package name GrowBig include supercacher to speed up magento. And of course you need to choose the server location in US.

SiteGround have all of things you need to a top magento hosting in US and caching, CDN, US native support, phone call support, free moving, magento experience support, magento server compatible, memcached, auto update, security ... and much more. Almost what you are looking for to have best performance for magento they already got there with very fast support.

Let 's try and see if it work for you. Hope it help.

Thanks

There is no the best hosting for all of us, only have the best hosting for your private usage. Even though I already try to solution from magesolution with SiteGround package and it very well for me. But I believe they will not work well if I have a hundred thousand visits/day or something like that. So that before doing any decision, you should look at what you need and what the hosting provider can do for you

Thanks

If you want fast magento hosting, and "don't care how much does it take", a "hosting package" is not what you should be looking for, but a dedicated server. Any shared hosting package is going to put you on the same server with dozens or even hundreds of other customers. Magento hosting is very resource intensive, so sharing with so many people is going to make things very slow, particularly if your host doesn't specialize in magento. To get the best performance you would want your own dedicated server, as magento is known to chew up and spit out processing power, ram, and mostly, disk i/o. A dedicated server is going to give you all the power you need to keep the site fast, which is a must for any kind of ecommerce site.

Thanks

Hi, Cloudways is best for you. The advantage of Cloudways is Varnish cache. Varnish make your Magento store performance faster and Cloudways also provides 1-click Magento installation. Experience the fabulous speed of your cloud server on Cloudways cloud platform. Cloudways has Google Compute Engine, Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean Servers.

Thanks

Almost 2 years until now I run my magento site on GoGeek package of SiteGround what is suggested from magesolution, I think the hosting is good enough for my site, it 's even faster than I thought. My site run very smooth without any problem in 2 years. Other than that, I think SiteGround staffs they know exactly what to do with magento so it seem they fix all server issues for me in minute. Other than that, I didn't try cloudways but it 's on way too slow from me when I access the home page. Hope my situation 's useful for you guys.

Thanks

Hi there. As for me, I am using Finestshops hosting. They provide really good service. I am totally happy with it and won't switch from it anytime in the future

Thanks

A2hosting or Siteground would be two of great choices, I think you must check them out. But please don't forget to read some reviews first before engaging with the services.