Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Fast, Security and Stable Magento Hosting in Australia?

Thanks

Default Fast, Security and Stable Magento Hosting in Australia?

Thanks

Thumbs up Fast, Security and Stable Magento Hosting in Australia?

As you see what you want is a magento hosting in Australia that 's mean the magento hosting company must be in Australia. But still I suggest you choose a magento hosting what is famous enough and have server work fast in Australia.

The reason why I suggestion like that because magento hosting is not easy to configure and maintain so that if you choose a hosting company who have no enough experience in magento hosting industry, they just take your time and money then take out your business chance.

Other than that because magento is too heavy so that the server hardware must be best and the software installation and configure for caching mut be perfect too. Our team is always use SiteGround Magento Hosting package what match 100% with what we need and they have server multi-location. And with include Cloudflare CDN you can make sure magento website can work fast in more than 23 server locations on the globe.

Thanks

Thanks jaredovi, it 's very detail tutorial about magento hosting. I decided to go with SiteGround and see it work very well for my site in AU. But still I see they have the supercacher feature in control panel what include memcached, CDN ... Do you know how to use it?

Here is what they have in their hosting package detail

Unique in-house SuperCacher technology

Our unique SuperCacher allows you to benefit from Varnish and Memcached technologies to speed up your Magento tremendously.
    Again, I have to say it fast more than enough for me now, but it would be nice if it can be faster a little more with supercacher, thanks for your help.

Thanks

Varnish cache is too advance for normal user, they already support as default for you with hosting package greater than basic. I suggest you should choose SiteGround magento GrowBig package, it will take you a little more money but it faster a lot. Other than that I am pretty sure you are happy with their support response time. They impress me a lot in beginning with the support time very quick

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaredovi View Post
    Varnish cache is too advance for normal user, they already support as default for you with hosting package greater than basic. I suggest you should choose SiteGround magento GrowBig package, it will take you a little more money but it faster a lot. Other than that I am pretty sure you are happy with their support response time. They impress me a lot in beginning with the support time very quick
    Everything 's perfect, thank you very much. Work nice!!!

Thanks

The program discovered that the external site had a massive vulnerability that left it open to practically anyone who could then access every bit of data on their MYSQL Server and run queries etc vcefile.com
    The thing is this external site is the brand leader in their industry and do millions upon millions of sales per annum. I have tried contacting them to let them know and even went as far as contacting the company that built their platform (Magento) but I was pretty much brushed off and haven't heard back from them. Their database would contain the details of hundreds of thousands of customers and all their data. I could easily make myself site admin etc in a few seconds but they won't listen to me even though I have offered to share the vulnerability with them and help in anyway I can.

Contributor
    Thanks

If you want to avoid the angry emails of shoppers, complaining about long page loading times and other frustrating issues, you have to choose the best Magento hosting for your store.

While choosing the best Magento hosting, you have to keep an eye on various factors, including SSL certificates, DDoS protection, server-side caching mechanism, scalability and customer support. However, researching these key areas for hundreds of companies can be a tiresome process.

To help you alleviate the burden of researching every company, the experts of HostAdvice have compiled this list of the best Magento hosting providers, offering the highest level of performance, security and customer support at a reasonable price.