Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Payfast South Africa

Thanks

Default Payfast South Africa

Hi guys im having a issue where my paygate isnt redirecting to another site i spoke to the guys from payfast and they got me a error

Call to a member function getCode() on a non-object in /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Authorizenet/Block/Directpost/Form.php on line 55

Can anyone maybe help me

Using magento 1.7.0.2

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

As my experience, these kind of problem come from the magento extension what is not designed for magento 1.7.0.2. I think they didn't provide the right extension version for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPEG View Post
    Hi guys im having a issue where my paygate isnt redirecting to another site i spoke to the guys from payfast and they got me a error

Call to a member function getCode() on a non-object in /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Authorizenet/Block/Directpost/Form.php on line 55

Can anyone maybe help me

Using magento 1.7.0.2

Thanks

They actually confirmed its for 1.7.0.2

Thanks

I think Payfast extension and Authorizenet are different, if you don't use Authorizenet then you can try to disable it and clear cache + re-index. Then try again. Maybe there are some conflict here so if you have any new extension, please try to disable or remove them to see if you payfast extension work well or not.

Other than that, I think you can try this way in final test:

- Install magento again in another place
    - Install payfast extension on this new magento installation
    - Test the payfast workflow again if it meet the problem => if yes then the responsibility should belong to Payfast development team

Good luck and feel free to tell me if you still not solve the problem.

Thanks

Hi

We at Contest Payment provides Payment Gateway Services for tech support & E-commerce Transactions in India,USA to offer best payment gateway services to our merchant.We specialize in high risk payment Gateway for tech support and off shore merchant accounts.We are already catering to many merchants in india. We can provide you payment gateway under a week once we receive your documents. An E-commerce payment system is merchant account.A special type of bank of account that lets merchant accept e-check,debit & credit card payments through their website in real time.

Kindly mail me at [email protected] so that i may send you our proposal and documentation requirement. You can also contact us on the undersigned number provided.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards, 

Sanjeev Kumar
    Business Developer Manager
    Contest Payments 
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Office : +91-120-4316-175 
    Mobile: +91-8527762277