Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Results 1 to 11 of 11

The good magento hosting in Spain?

  1. #1
    Junior Member londondaily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Question The good magento hosting in Spain?

    Hello guys, I am expand my business to a new website in Spain, I guest from UK to Spain the performance speed shouldn't different too much but I still need your suggestion about the good magento hosting plan in Spain. It will help and save me a lot of time if you suggest a good choice. I need a solution for stable, trust and fast magento hosting package. Thanks in advance.

    View more threads in the same category:


  2. #2
    Junior Member bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Spain should have the same speed loading time in EU, you can check this thread Magento Hosting Company - Which is the best?

  3. #3
    Moderator speed2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hollywood, Florida, United States
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    You are right, bond. In EU the speed should be the same. Instead of choosing a local magento hosting in Spain, I highly recommend you use global magento hosting provider who have server in EU. Because they have a lot of experience magento guys who ready to help you. Other than that, they can move your magento site to global customer quite easy since they already done everything for that. As always I choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package with server location in Amsterdam, it work very well in EU include Spain.

  4. #4
    Junior Member londondaily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I already used for my sites in UK and it work very well, If it can work well in Spain then it should be a perfect choice for me. Thanks, I will let you know later the result.
    Quote Originally Posted by speed2x View Post
    You are right, bond. In EU the speed should be the same. Instead of choosing a local magento hosting in Spain, I highly recommend you use global magento hosting provider who have server in EU. Because they have a lot of experience magento guys who ready to help you. Other than that, they can move your magento site to global customer quite easy since they already done everything for that. As always I choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package with server location in Amsterdam, it work very well in EU include Spain.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi speed2x, does the hosting company you suggest have free moving service when I buy their hosting? Other than that, if they do the moving for free, do we have the down time?

    I am using a local Spanish hosting company now for my fashion shop but it 's too slow. As you know the fee in magento world is too expensive, so that it would be nice if we have the experience hosting company who care for us the hosting quality and the maintenance.

    Please give me your feedback when you can, thanks.

  6. #6
    Moderator speed2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hollywood, Florida, United States
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Hi speed2x, does the hosting company you suggest have free moving service when I buy their hosting? Other than that, if they do the moving for free, do we have the down time?

    I am using a local Spanish hosting company now for my fashion shop but it 's too slow. As you know the fee in magento world is too expensive, so that it would be nice if we have the experience hosting company who care for us the hosting quality and the maintenance.

    Please give me your feedback when you can, thanks.
    Hi Pablo,

    - SiteGround have free moving service when you buy their hosting package. Other than that they have a magento team who will take care any question from you about magento development

    - No downtime in moving process. They will make sure everything work well before you change DNS to their server

    If you have any more question, feel free to leave your feedback here.

  7. #7
    New member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi Pablo,

    Well, i have suggested most of my clients hosting there Online Magento Store on some Optimized Hosting like Nexcess Hosting with Datacenters in USA, UK, Australia

  8. #8
    Junior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danyal View Post
    Hi Pablo,

    Well, i have suggested most of my clients hosting there Online Magento Store on some Optimized Hosting like Nexcess Hosting with Datacenters in USA, UK, Australia
    Sorry Danyal, but the magento site I am moving out is from Nexcess, they just take me a lot of money but hosting quality and the support time is not good .

    I am now moved to siteground as suggestion of speed2x, everything 's perfect and even better since the price is lower a lot.

  9. #9
    New member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Pablo,

    I'm getting good support from Nexcess since 2 years even my client are very happy with service what they are providing. They completely offer a optimized solution which Magento store setup requires.

    They have complete hosting solution what Magento store should hosted, no matter of money but we look for quality of service, server security, PCI Compliance, Optimized Percona MySQL Server, Redis Server . There Magento Optimized Hosting on Nexcess Hosting starts from $ 24.99

  10. #10
    Junior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I even pay Nexcess the package $79.95/month, it 's very expensive but it still doesn't work well. Not sure what happen but they are so expensive and they do not work for my magento site, it keep slow when using them. But siteground is better a lot with lower price.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Manufacture your online business with the best web Hosting Service suppliers in Spain. The main 10 Hosting organizations enable you to arrange your own server. Peruse the rundown on the web and get all that you have to meet the IT requests of your business, including enrolling the space, SSL exchange, Email facilitating, web facilitating, VPS Hosting, Joomla Hosting, Linux Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Wordpress Hosting,Magento Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Java Hosting, Dedicated Server, ECommerce Hosting, Cloud Hosting and significantly more.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •