Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Payment intergration

Thanks

Hi,

You can use Magento inbuilt modules. It will be easier to install and configure. Download and install in your site.

Thanks

Thanks Matthew, Many modules are available in this site... it is very helpful for me

Thanks

A strong installment portal, an outsider application that gives a simple to-utilize device for handling installments from deals. How about we talk about: what .

Thanks

It seamlessly connects to e-commerce or in-house payment processor for examples, credit cards processing networks or online banking. Payment gateway is a third-party between merchants and customers that securely take the money from customers and send it to merchant's' bank account

Thanks

To be honest, I use mobile banking and online payments rarely but I have read a lot and everybody says how convenient it is. Many of my friends advised me to download cash app for pc and read here https://www.planetx64.com/cash-app-for-pc for more detailed information. However, I didn't need it for a long time and now the time has come

Thanks

Payment gateway is a third-party between merchants and customers that securely take the money from customers and send it to merchant's' bank account. Payment gateway is a virtual equivalent of a physical point-of-sale terminal that located in most of retail outlets.