Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Have you ever tried Social Bookmarking?

Thanks

Default Have you ever tried Social Bookmarking?

Nowadays, social bookmarking has become a powerful tool for SEO experts for its unique features as following:

The first feature lies at bookmark share which not only enables the marked link to be public to everyone but brings a respectable number of visitors back to your site as well.

Another thing I found highly interesting in Social Bookmarking is its interconnection. For example, when you share any link in a social bookmarking like Digg, it will immediately be connected to your friends via other social accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, etc. Obviously, only one click can make your link available in multiple social networks, pushing the connection value many times up.

The more bookmarks a link gets, the better value. Also it is a signal for search engines to pay special attention to your site, then improving its rank in Google.

For more tips, you can refer to our Magento Blog at: http://www.magebuzz.com/blog/2013/08...-means-in-seo/

Hope that you all find this article helpful!

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

I have also tried social bookmarking for my website and it is really beneficial for me, but I came to know that it makes side wide links.

Thanks

Yes, Social Bookmarking is very useful for our Website's popularity and also earning precious back links from various high pr sites.