Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Five Simple Marketing Tactics For Small Business

Thanks

Default Five Simple Marketing Tactics For Small Business

Hi guys,

I have been thinking about what to write for this post for the past couple of days. While doing my research and thinking about a few ideas I came across the following tips that I wanted to share with you.

What I like about this post is that it concentrates on several very simple things that every business could conduct. However, sometimes we don’t do very well such simple things and these are the ones that can have the most impact.

If you are small business owners at the moment, you should keep reading to explore the five things you can do this week to give your marketing efforts a quick jump start.

1. Use blog to reach out to your target customers

2. Never forget to lose any email address

3. Offer a cheaper product & run cross promotions

4. Change your advertisements as regularly as possible

5. Take full advantage of your customers

If u're interested in these tips, never forget to go to our Magento Blog at http://www.magebuzz.com/blog/2013/08...mall-business/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

These marketing strategies are highly beneficial for the ecommerce store owners to bring out their website to generate high sales and traffic. I would also suggest another important marketing strategy called omni-channel marketing which is as well important for any business. Find more about this here http://apptha.com/blog/why-omni-chan...s-fast-growth/

Thanks

All this strategies that you told is very useful for marketing of small business. Nice Post. But Social Media Posting is major task for getting more popularity and visitor to your site.