Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Speed up magento 300% with SSD Hosting

Thanks

Cool Speed up magento 300% with SSD Hosting

Speed up magento is a hard work for almost developer but it will belong to how much the shop owner need it fast. If they only want their magento shop faster 300% to normal magento hosting then it should be very easy for you. I will show you a SSD hosting for Magento what improve magento performance 300%.

I am recently take a carefully review A2 Magento Hosting package what they say they use SSD (Solid State Drives) what can help the magento performance increase 300% in practice. And it 's really increase a lot without any special configuration of magento, you just install magento, do some optimization in back end and then it just work very fast. The good thing is you don't have to be a magento developer to enjoy this feature. I has just assigned 2 of my magento projects using them and they are work just fine, fast and very stable.

As you see SSD help increase performance a lot. Here are the key list why it speed up magento faster 300%:

1. The default magento cache is saved in FileSystem, that ‘s mean it save directly the cache on Hard Drive, in this case SSD help speed up the access time to FileSystem cache and help speed up magento performance.
    2. The static files of magento CSS, JS, Images are all save on Hard drive then they are all will speed up the response time to browser 300%
    3. MySQL server are DBMS work with multi-thread structure but in the bottom line they can’t save all data on RAM so they must save on Hard Drive and only load need data from hard drive to RAM when they need. So SQL is faster too.

Enjoy the high magento performance by A2 Magento Hosting package

Welcome any comment for my review.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Yes, it work very fast for my team projects too. They do a very good job. You can see our team detail review for Increase Magento Performance, it is provider we highly recommend for magento hosting option.

Thanks

Another good option for me. Thanks shunavi. I like the way they serve new customer by very fast support and help. Hope they keep working well like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    Speed up magento is a hard work for almost developer but it will belong to how much the shop owner need it fast. If they only want their magento shop faster 300% to normal magento hosting then it should be very easy for you. I will show you a SSD hosting for Magento what improve magento performance 300%.

I am recently take a carefully review A2 Magento Hosting package what they say they use SSD (Solid State Drives) what can help the magento performance increase 300% in practice. And it 's really increase a lot without any special configuration of magento, you just install magento, do some optimization in back end and then it just work very fast. The good thing is you don't have to be a magento developer to enjoy this feature. I has just assigned 2 of my magento projects using them and they are work just fine, fast and very stable.

As you see SSD help increase performance a lot. Here are the key list why it speed up magento faster 300%:

1. The default magento cache is saved in FileSystem, that ‘s mean it save directly the cache on Hard Drive, in this case SSD help speed up the access time to FileSystem cache and help speed up magento performance.
    2. The static files of magento CSS, JS, Images are all save on Hard drive then they are all will speed up the response time to browser 300%
    3. MySQL server are DBMS work with multi-thread structure but in the bottom line they can’t save all data on RAM so they must save on Hard Drive and only load need data from hard drive to RAM when they need. So SQL is faster too.

Enjoy the high magento performance by A2 Magento Hosting package

Welcome any comment for my review.
    Very good option, shunavi. It save me a lot of time to hosting research. It 's really faster a lot after I move my sites to them. Great, Thanks

Road Town, Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands
    Thanks

We have recently developed a brand new optimization package for Magento, optimizing the store, optimizing the server based on NGINX (Engine X) instead of Apache and using SSD drives with 32GB RAM memory. We cannot release all fine details off course but these are some key elements!

If you are interested in our help in setting up such package for really good rates, and very interesting webhosting prices feel free to contact us!
    www.interactivated.nl

PAGELOADS UNDER 0,5 SECOND PER PAGE!!!

Thanks

Interesting, interactivated. Do you have demo installation for server in US?

Road Town, Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Interesting, interactivated. Do you have demo installation for server in US?
    Actually we don't work with hosting in US unfortunately, but working with US localisation setting this wouldnt bring any difficulties for seo etc.
    The hosting is done from Germany. Demo sites can be found here: http://www.interactivated.nl/magento-performance-setup

Check this one out especially: http://www.bikecustomizer.nl/en/

Thanks

Cool, not sure if you guy use it or not yet. But at least, it work nice for my magento site now from A2 Hosting package. Good to know

Thanks

great, thank you

Thanks

If you use the Turbo package then the performance can increase to 20x. Look at this post http://wp2x.com/wordpress-20x-faster...n-swiftserver/

Thanks

In my side, A2 Hosting is the 2nd choice for magento site. But yes, their support is really nice too. They are so talent and friendly what will of course help your site work smooth.

Thanks

That 's right, maybe more than 300% if you know how to cache things.