Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Do you want to increase your online sales? Try extension LightCheckout for Magento

Thanks

Very good price for a great features. It 's pity because I already bought from One Step Checkout for my shop, it 's too expensive. If I have next time I will try your choice. Look very good.

Thanks

Thank you for your estimation. Our LightCheckout extension is one of the best ones, so we advise to try to use it.

Thanks

Try Magegiant
    With responsive design and fully support all devices. Support almost popular payment and shipping methods. Learn more one step checkout extension for Magento at Magegiant.com

Learn more at https://magegiant.com/magento-one-step-checkout/ coupon 10%: "10OFF"

Thanks

If you search one step checkout extension in Google, you will find lots of extension there but those all are not fit to your need and pocket so here is pocket friendly Magento One Step Checkout Extension

Thanks

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks

Wow Its good Extension. Its really Helpful for Everyone and proper workly site. Thanks for sharing this Extension because I really find a Extension to Increase my sales on my Website. http://www.hunterhartman.com/

Thanks

I recommend you to use the One Step Checkout Extension for Magento 2 from BSSCommerce for a reasonable price, good support policies and effective function checkout fastly
    Attachment 12661
    In Magento 2 default, the checkout process divided to 2 steps. It takes more time for customers to checkout their products, which causes them feel impatient and leave cart. To fix this problem, BSSCommerce One Step Checkout Extension for Magento 2 displays all elements of checkout in a more user-friendly interface, just one page to rule them all. The main functions of this extension include:
    - Group all default checkout steps into one page checkout
    - Detect location of customers using Geo IP
    - Autocomplete customer addresses when customers type some letters
    - Auto-update related information of customers in one page if there are any changes
    - Choose delivery date and allow customers to write an order comment in the one page checkout.
    - Responsive design for all devices.
    For more information and buying the extension, please visit BSSCommerce One Step Checkout Extension for Magento 2