Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Keep your customers return more often with Magento Reward Points

Thanks

Default Keep your customers return more often with Magento Reward Points

Customer loyalty is highly important to any online store owner as it leads to repeated sales and ultimately a satisfied customer. There is nothing more rewarding for a customer than to receive a gift or “something for nothing”. Simply, human always love “free” in their mind. Provided that I can spend on a product now and get a discount, I’ll be more inclined to make the purchase.

Magento Reward Points extension is developed to increase customer loyalty by giving them “reward points” for specific reactions like sign-up, an honest review, poll participation, purchasing products or simply refer a friend, etc. Customers will get responsive different reward points for different activities in your site. Then these points are impossible to be exchanged into cash, but can be used as a coupon for the next purchase.

If your are interest in this module, never hesitate to visit our site and study more about its cool features.

Welcome to Magebuzz!

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Similar to this I have also like to share a magento extension is Magento Referral Reward points. This also helps in increasing the number of sales by offering your customer with the reward for referring their friends. Here you will find this extension http://www.apptha.com/category/exten...alRewardPoints

Thanks

I vote for Magegiant Magento Reward Points . Look at it here: Magento Reward Points Extension
    - no monthly fees
    - easy to configure
    - provide you a lot of ways of rewarding your customers
    Plus Magegiant serves the best support, you will get update totally FREE
    Here is what a customer talk about Magegiant 's reward points extension
    Great extension for the reward points system that I was looking for for my "Magento Community online store. Compared this with other extension providers but found this with the most complete set of features. Have already tested in on my test site, and can't wait for it to go live. Thanks Magegiant for the wonderful support as always, and hoping this will go great and boost my topline further!! "
    You can read more reviews about the extension at https://magegiant.com/magento-reward-points-extension/