Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best magento hosting 2013???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer_luci View Post
    Do we have any shared hosting company what support redis cache for magento or it ' good enough to get memcached? Another question: does SiteGround support APC cache?
    Memcached or Redis should be the same, or just a very small different in speed what base on your server configuration for them. About SiteGround, they of course support APC cache really well.

Thanks

For the key/value index and cache, redis and memcached work in the same speed. Other than that, each software have their strong features.

Thanks

Magento hosting a well standard one, am using site ground which is unlimited with $3.95/ month good it iz.
    Arvixe is $4/months even this one is also fine.

Multi vendor shopping cart | Prestahsop development company

Thanks

This is too long time ago discussion, I am sorry to ask if this result of discussion right for 2014? Does things change? I want to get a good magento hosting soon. Thanks for help!

Thanks

I have only 1 company who i recommend for Magento hosting, and they are simpleservers, The reason i recommend them is because of 2 reasons (above that they are optimised for magento),

1 is the support they offer which i have not found any hoisting company willing to give advice and possible solutions like they do, even so far as to recommend third party services when it is not soothing they offer.

2 is their time outs and execution times they have with a standard shared hosting package, which is 10 times higher than most hosts and allows me to run M2E pro on a normal shared hosting account (i don't have 100,000 product lines like some companies but i can use this fine and every other host i have used M2E will not work at all and want me to buy a dedicated server which is not viable for a small site.

They are currently have these offers which you can use :
    jwoffer = 10% off first order on any package or purchase
    jjoff = completely free first month on any shared hosting plan.

I cannot recommend site ground, sonassi, ukfast because they simply do not have the max_exectution_timouts, max_input_time and max_input_vars required for running a magento store, m2e pro and many other extensions. But for wordpress, joomla and html sites these services are amazing and well worth looking into

Thanks

I used to prefer Siteground hosting all the time. But now there are companies which provide us free hosting for a paticular period of time. Even before you belive or adopt that hosting you could put a try for your store. Depending on "try before buy" you could make your purchase decision. And there are less number of products which assure such awesome chance of free hosting. Read here

Thanks

How about A2 hosting? I see they can make magento faster 300%, did you guys try it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiranta View Post
    How about A2 hosting? I see they can make magento faster 300%, did you guys try it?
    A2 Hosting magento hosting package is of course a good choice, I am using them with nice result until now. You will have free hand to take care your business when using their hosting, they help you a lot.

Thanks

I already tried A2 hosting, they support very good for magento. I think it 's another good choice too.

Thanks

Which plan you bought and how much traffic to your site? Can you send me your site url?
    Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    I already tried A2 hosting, they support very good for magento. I think it 's another good choice too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jane12 View Post
    Which plan you bought and how much traffic to your site? Can you send me your site url?
    I buy the Prime package $4.97/mo. I sent you in PM my site url.

Thanks

avery, can you send me your link too? I want to know if it 's fast or not. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    I buy the Prime package $4.97/mo. I sent you in PM my site url.

Thanks

Links was sent, please let me know if it work fast with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgek View Post
    avery, can you send me your link too? I want to know if it 's fast or not. Thanks

Thanks

Hi,

Best Magento Hosting 2013

Affordable, reliable web host providing easy 1-click installation and management of Magento. Best Magento hosting provider. Professional and user friendly service.

Click Here for Reviews and Coupon

Best Magento Hosting (2013).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer_luci View Post
    Do we have any shared hosting company what support redis cache for magento or it ' good enough to get memcached? Another question: does SiteGround support APC cache?
    SiteGround supported APC ready. I don't see any hosting company support redis in shared package. I used SiteGround and see it 's fast enough now

Thanks

Hi..
    If you're looking for the best Magento hosting, it is definitely key to find a web host that is optimized for Magento.

Thanks

Basically, what did you guy choose and which one work best?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Not sure what other people think about magento hosting in 2013 but to me from 2 years now, I always choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package for my magento projects. In some other ways I can say it should be the best magento hosting provider 2013 for me. Not because it 's fast, stable and good price but also because of the support, they support very good for my projects what save me a lot of time to complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycode View Post
    Basically, what did you guy choose and which one work best?
    You see the post of rocker, it 's the best choice now. If you have a lot of traffic, maybe more than 2K/day. I think you can consider to choose GrowBig or GoGeek package of SiteGround

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    You see the post of rocker, it 's the best choice now. If you have a lot of traffic, maybe more than 2K/day. I think you can consider to choose GrowBig or GoGeek package of SiteGround
    Thanks, even in end of 2014, I still see it 's the best choice. It 's really good hosting for magento

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luckycode View Post
    Thanks, even in end of 2014, I still see it 's the best choice. It 's really good hosting for magento
    Base on our team projects, it 's still the best choice until now what support our team a lot for magento deployment. The normal customer can ask hosting company support them the problem come from server and sometimes they event help you configure magento site. It 's really useful for product site

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast