Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Magento Store Contacts Configuration
This section describes how to configure store email addresses that are used for internal and external email communications and the Contact Us feature.
Web Store Emails
The Store Email Address page of the system configuration enables you to specify email addresses and contact names to be used when sending email to customers upon registration and at all steps of the order lifecycle. These email address are also used for sending error reports to the store administrator.
To define web store email addresses:
1. In the Admin panel, select System > Configuration > GENERAL >Store Email Address. Here you can configure the various email addresses used for sending emails from your web store to your customers.
2. In the Current Configuration Scope drop-down list in the left upper left corner, select the scope for which you want these configurations to apply. All fields on this page can have different values for each store view.
3. In each Sender Name field, specify the name of the sender or department from which the emails are sent.
4. In the Sender Email field specify the email address used for sending the emails.
5. Click Save Config to save your changes.
These options define the email to which customers send requests when using the Contact Us option at the bottom of the pages of your web store.
To define your web store contact information:
1. In the Admin Panel, select System > Configuration > GENERAL > Contacts to display the Contacts page
2. In the Current Configuration Scope drop-down list in the left upper left corner, select the scope for which you want these configurations to apply.
3. In the Enable Contact Us drop-down list, select Yes to enable customers to contact you by email with the Contact Us link, or select No to disable this communication method.
4. In the Send Emails To field, specify the email that is used for receiving feedback when a customer uses the Contact Us option in the store.
5. In the Email Sender drop-down list, select the email address from which feedback messages are sent.
6. In the Email Template drop-down list, select the template to be used for the Contact Us form displayed on the frontend. You can create custom email templates. For more information, see “Customizing Transactional Emails,”
7. Click Save Config to save your changes.
View more threads in the same category:
Last edited by golddev; 02-07-2013 at 10:29 AM.
By golddev in forum Webmaster & Administrator
Last Post: 24-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Tags for this Thread