Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Magento Order Status and Meaning
The order status indicates where it is in the order cycle. In Magento CE, the system order status values are the following:
- Pending - Pending orders are brand new orders that have not been processed. Typically, these orders need to be invoiced and shipped.
- On Hold - The user cannot proceed to order processing if the order is in this state. This is convenient if, for example, some data must be verified.
- Pending PayPal (possible for PayPal orders only) - Pending PayPal orders are brand new orders that have not been cleared by PayPal. When using PayPal as a payment method, customers are redirected to the PayPal website. If they have not paid for the order, orders will be marked as Pending PayPal. It is not recommended to process these orders without referencing PayPal first to see if payment has been made.
- Payment Review - As long as an external payment gateway is verifying the payment information from a sales order, the order is assigned the Payment Review status both in the payment system and in Magento CE.
- Processing - Processing means that the order has been either invoiced or shipped, but not both.
- Suspected Fraud (possible for PayPal orders only) – The order transaction did not pass one or more of the PayPal fraud filters and the system receives the response from PayPal that the transaction is under review by Fraud Service Complete - Orders marked as complete have fully been invoiced and have shipped.
- Canceled - The order can be of this status if the customer calls your web store and asks to cancel an order if the order has not been paid for.
View more threads in the same category:
Tags for this Thread