Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best Wordpress Web Hosting, advise please!!!

Thanks

Default Best Wordpress Web Hosting, advise please!!!

Hello,

I am new member in this forum. I see you guys talk a lot about technique for magento. As I know magento is much more difficult than wordpress but more functionality. And as I see you guys always have solution for any problem in forum. And here is my problem:

I have 3 wordpress sites in the same shared host goddady. They work but they always give me a feeling that it too heavy, too slow and impossible to stay on site too long time with the speed like that. I try many ways to optimize wordpress web hosting. I even installed W3 total cache or wordpress supercacher but they are all not work. I am out of idea how to make them faster. I really need a fast wordpress web hosting. I want a best wordpress web hosting more than ever because the traffic is increase and it just make me lose money because of the speed. Please tell me your choice to help my site faster.

Thanks

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

I have very bad experience with goddady because almost of my sites doesn't work. For wordpress, you will not need much server resource to run but at least you need hosting provider have experience with wordpress to make it work best. All of my wordpress sites I am using iPage . Because they focus all of their business to wordpress only so that everything relate to wordpress seem work very well.

Thanks

I think the suggestion of londondaily is good but I don't think this is a right forum where you talk about wordpress. You should ask question for magento only

Thanks

One year ago I got a hosting package of iPage because they have special promotion very cheap. But I am wrong, it doesn't work at all. The down time happen too much without much traffic. I bought for 2 years and doesn't use it at all, it just doesn't work. I changed to use SiteGround later and it work very well then. Even more fast with supercacher, they support very fast too. You can try to see. Hope it help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    One year ago I got a hosting package of iPage because they have special promotion very cheap. But I am wrong, it doesn't work at all. The down time happen too much without much traffic. I bought for 2 years and doesn't use it at all, it just doesn't work. I changed to use SiteGround later and it work very well then. Even more fast with supercacher, they support very fast too. You can try to see. Hope it help
    Work nice, it really make me more than happy to use their service. I like their supercacher what 's amazing fast. Thanks guy

Thanks

If you are looking for more detail how to get the best wordpress hosting to make your wordpress fastest then this article is exactly what you need http://answers.oreilly.com/topic/210...for-wordpress/