Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to choose a fast magento hosting?

Thanks

Default How to choose a fast magento hosting?

Hello,

Since you guys are expert in magento world, I would like to know your idea about fast magento hosting. I already got one magento site work and generate order daily now. The problem is the speed is just so so. I think it will make me lose money anyway with it. I need fast magento hosting for my site to keep my customer happy as much as possible.

I don't think I should go with a very expensive magento dedicated server or VPS. I believe there are some good price but good quality for fast magento hosting somewhere. Please advise me a fast magento hosting, I willing move to try new speed.

Thanks.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi londondaily, I believe you are in England. So the best magento hosting company in Europe for our team is SiteGround. The best thing is they provide magento hosting package and they have very fast support time. You can try to see. Hope it help.

Thanks

Thanks shunavi, I got a site running on them. It 's very good so far with fast support. Hope it keep good like this. Good magento hosting service (y)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    Hi londondaily, I believe you are in England. So the best magento hosting company in Europe for our team is SiteGround. The best thing is they provide magento hosting package and they have very fast support time. You can try to see. Hope it help.
    I has just made a site on it. It 's really fast. I would like to configure supercacher for my site to make it even more fast. Do you know how to do?

Thanks

I only use memcache in supercacher of siteground. I think it 's faster enough. Not sure how to use all of features.

Thanks

According to CloudReviews, the fastest magento cloud hosting provider is RackSpace and then Amazon. These providers are cloud hosting service provider.

Thanks

Nowadays a Magento hosting is a more popular hosting. The Magento is used when you are going to host any E-commerce site.

But to do effective magneto hosting you have to join best web hosting provider who can offer Magento hosting with shared hosting.

Recommended web hosting providers are:

DomainRacer: Free SSL, Free WHMCS, SSD hosting with LiteSpeed
    BlueHost: Big Brand, HDD hosting with limited server resources
    Godaddy: Affordable Domain and web hosting service

The main advantage of having a Magento hosting with shared hosting is you can save money.

Thanks

Magento is a new open source e-commerce platform that aims to provide webmasters or online store owners with a remarkably broad range of customization and optimization that increases online sales.

Thanks

In this way, don't settle on too quick choices, take as much time as necessary and consider your gradualness a speculation into your store. Did you realize your site can be punished by..

Thanks

A managed Magento hosting can help online store owners address this speed-related issue by providing an optimized stack.

Thanks

Default Beautiful room design Downtown

Bedroom online
    Come in outstanding store in Jefferson Park production for office and home use and cafe! presents over 12000 appointment furniture and goods for a country house and apartments or restaurant. Natural rattan , are used for the purposes of production our branded products , possesses strength and wear resistance, wonderful external data. All furniture processed special compounds, due to which their surface does not absorb water, stable to extremes ambient temperature air and exposure of the sun. Vya our furniture excellent retains its functions even in restaurant in open spaces . In the presented online catalog you offered photos furniture for dining room, hall, bedroom, children's room , as well as intended for organization of storage area - dressers and cabinets, cabinets and others . In our store in Fairfax you can buy everything for any your home not expensive . We invite client come to store , holding in Westwood what cares about its shopper.

Thanks

Magento hosting is a web hosting plan that provides compatibility with the eCommerce software Magento. While Magento is free and provides a lot of useful features for running an online store, one thing it notably doesn't provide is web hosting