Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to choose a fast magento hosting?

Thanks

Default How to choose a fast magento hosting?

Hello,

Since you guys are expert in magento world, I would like to know your idea about fast magento hosting. I already got one magento site work and generate order daily now. The problem is the speed is just so so. I think it will make me lose money anyway with it. I need fast magento hosting for my site to keep my customer happy as much as possible.

I don't think I should go with a very expensive magento dedicated server or VPS. I believe there are some good price but good quality for fast magento hosting somewhere. Please advise me a fast magento hosting, I willing move to try new speed.

Thanks.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi londondaily, I believe you are in England. So the best magento hosting company in Europe for our team is SiteGround. The best thing is they provide magento hosting package and they have very fast support time. You can try to see. Hope it help.

Thanks

Thanks shunavi, I got a site running on them. It 's very good so far with fast support. Hope it keep good like this. Good magento hosting service (y)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    Hi londondaily, I believe you are in England. So the best magento hosting company in Europe for our team is SiteGround. The best thing is they provide magento hosting package and they have very fast support time. You can try to see. Hope it help.
    I has just made a site on it. It 's really fast. I would like to configure supercacher for my site to make it even more fast. Do you know how to do?

Thanks

I only use memcache in supercacher of siteground. I think it 's faster enough. Not sure how to use all of features.

Thanks

According to CloudReviews, the fastest magento cloud hosting provider is RackSpace and then Amazon. These providers are cloud hosting service provider.