Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

My magento hosting meet speed problem?

Thanks

Question My magento hosting meet speed problem?

First of all, I don't know if I write the subject of topic right or not, because my magento site suddenly slow down and I don't know what wrong happen, maybe the problem come from hosting or the problem come from somewhere else. And the real problem is my magento site meet a speed problem now what make almost my customers very angry, I don't know what to do because my hosting company don't want to help me and my developer don't know to solve the speed problem.

A little long story but I am very appreciate if you guys here who are magento expert can help me how to solve this problem as soon as possible. I tried to move to some expensive hosting but it doesn't help . I want some full package with good and fast support from hosting company.

Thanks

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Just get the suggestion of other people in this forum and my team experience, I highly recommend you try SiteGround Magento Hosting with package GrowBig. The reason why we need to use GrowBig package is supercacher what support the performance very much. Other than that they provide the very good support and magento server configuration and installation. You are free to try in 30 days without any risk too. And if you still meet the problem, please tell me here so I will suggest the next vps plan for your site.

Thanks

It 's difficult to tell you how to solve your problem, it belong to many factors. But for sure the problem is not come from hosting then you should try a very good magento hosting company. The suggestion of magesolution maybe work for you. Or if you need a developer take a look at your magento site problem then please send me a private message in forum, I will take a look at it for you with price $30. Thanks