Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento Hosting Company - Which is the best?

Thanks

Question Magento Hosting Company - Which is the best?

Hello guys,

I am working in a magento team in 2 years. I already done a little bit in magento hosting research but I am not sure our choice is the best or not.

The problem come with us is our customers have no too much traffic in first year, they of course not willing pay much for magento hosting solution. And actually, they shouldn't spend too much money for this kind of fee in first year with only roughly some hundred visitors/day.

I do know some shared web hosting for magento what worked for our customers but I am wondering if you guys can give us more choice and good reason.

Our customer location base on US and Europe.

Thanks for help.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Magento Hosting is very important when you develop project. The bad option just take the development a lot of time and doesn't work for real user of course.

Our team do a lot of magento hosting research in this industry from 2010 base on real projects and our favorite magento hosting provider is SiteGround . You can try to see what they have to know if it work for you.

At least we love them because:

- Good security
    - Muli-location server: US, EU, Asia
    - Fast speed
    - Magento optimized hosting package
    - Very fast support ticket

You can try them without any risk and see if it work for you.

Thanks

It is a great choice. Thanks shunavi

Thanks

Yes, it 's really a best. It is one of our forum partner who host all of our magento customer website at a moment.

Thanks

Even i would suggest Magento Siteground Hosting package as it's hosting package is configured and designed for hosting magento only, other than that they take care everything about speed and security so we don’t have to care anything.

Thanks

I has just bought a hosting package from your suggestion. It work very well. Thanks. But I hear they have supercacher what will speed up 4x and the number of views can affordable for 100x. Do you have any document how I can use it for my magento site? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    Magento Hosting is very important when you develop project. The bad option just take the development a lot of time and doesn't work for real user of course.

Our team do a lot of magento hosting research in this industry from 2010 base on real projects and our favorite magento hosting provider is SiteGround . You can try to see what they have to know if it work for you.

At least we love them because:

- Good security
    - Muli-location server: US, EU, Asia
    - Fast speed
    - Magento optimized hosting package
    - Very fast support ticket

You can try them without any risk and see if it work for you.

Thanks

Thanks shunavi, after more than 1 month trying your choice and work with them. They really know what they should do with magento. And they provide just exactly what a magento hosting need. It work very smooth with great support. I highly recommend SiteGround magento hosting package for everyone. Great option.

Thanks

Wow, it help me very much, wphd. I moved to their hosting one month with good speed magento shop and the revenue online increate 20% with the same promotion plan. It 's nice. Thanks a lot. It 's really a hosting what is designed to help magento business.
    Quote Originally Posted by wphd View Post
    Thanks shunavi, after more than 1 month trying your choice and work with them. They really know what they should do with magento. And they provide just exactly what a magento hosting need. It work very smooth with great support. I highly recommend SiteGround magento hosting package for everyone. Great option.