Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

UK Magento Hosting - What is the best choice?

Thanks

Please send the demo site or somehow I can see the speed too. I need to make sure the hosting I choose is right for magento. At least the page load must less than 2 secs. Thanks

Thanks

I sent to 2 you my magento site what is hosting in SiteGround, hope it help you have a better look for magento page load standard. It 's almost faster than 2 secs/page.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laura89 View Post
    I sent to 2 you my magento site what is hosting in SiteGround, hope it help you have a better look for magento page load standard. It 's almost faster than 2 secs/page.
    Please send me your links to take a look too. I am going to move my magento to new hosting for UK customers but on my way to choose the good one. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MladenRistic View Post
    Please send me your links to take a look too. I am going to move my magento to new hosting for UK customers but on my way to choose the good one. Thanks
    I sent you one magento site in UK what serve ~1k/day visits. I think it is the best speed shop by magento I ever done. Hope it help you see how fast it is

Thanks

I see many people tell me about Nexcess too but after I try to use them for 2 months, I don't see any good result from their hosting package. It 's on way too expensive but not fast enough. I am working now with SiteGround for a week and everything is become very good with nice support and fast site speed, I can't believe a lower hosting package for magento from SiteGround but it 's better a lot a expensive package from Nexcess. Anyway, it 's just my experience on it.

Thanks

You have no experience with Nexcess since it 's out of my budget but SiteGround is a very good way to start with good performance and affordable price. Other than that, let 's stay away from hostgator since they have no any experience with magento, the same for iPage

Thanks

Yea, stay away from iPage. SiteGround is still the best choice until now with a lot of caching tools in their shared hosting package

Thanks

I have one hosting in hostgator, it doesn't work with magento 1.7, it 's too slow and sometimes timeout. But recently I install magento 1.9 and it work really nice. Anyone can tell me why? Can I use them for long term or I should move out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daikin_rock View Post
    I have one hosting in hostgator, it doesn't work with magento 1.7, it 's too slow and sometimes timeout. But recently I install magento 1.9 and it work really nice. Anyone can tell me why? Can I use them for long term or I should move out?
    No, I don't think hostgator can handle magento, you should move out to another hosting company

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MladenRistic View Post
    No, I don't think hostgator can handle magento, you should move out to another hosting company
    With hostgator I think only vps with some more optimisations to make it work. It seem they don't know how to make the server work well for magento. But SiteGround is better a lot, even with small hosting package, they still make magento work really fast.

Thanks

I second Simple Servers, always found them to be fast with good support.
    Hope this helps!

I also use Cloudflare CDN and think their WAF is a great tool

Thanks

Hi
    I suggest you to choose Cloudways for your Magento website. Cloudways has Amazon web srever, Digital Ocean & Google Compute Engine servers. The advantage of Cloudways is Varnish cache. Varnish make your Magento store performance faster. Cloudways also provides 1-click Magento installation and 24/7 support with free trial. Experience the fabulous speed of your cloud server on Cloudways cloud platform.

Thanks

I suggest you to choose ipage, justhost and hostpapa best web hosting service provider.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arsalan1101 View Post
    I suggest you to choose ipage, justhost and hostpapa best web hosting service provider.
    Not sure why you suggest ipage and justhost. They even don't support magento. I am not sure about hostpapa but it look poor tech brand name

[ Contributor ]
    Thanks

but with my experience, hostgator have no dedicated magento team support. They can't support magento issue for you. It 's too bad if the problem happen with magento and the hosting company can't help you from server site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexsong View Post
    Siteground have no server location in UK but I used the Amsterdam server for all of my customers in UK and they work very well. As far as you are in Europe I believe this server work fast enough. What we need here is a good magento hosting provider and I think they did a good job.
    Yes, you are right. Amsterdam server will work really fast in UK. With their expert support team for magento. I believe they are the best choice for now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by londondaily View Post
    I already used siteground and nexcess, they are all having a good hosting with good speed. But the support quality of SiteGround is better a lot. Other than that SiteGround have supercacher with memcache, proxy cache... what is a very good support to speed up magento site.
    It look like they are the best one. I install magento for my first project and it work really fast here. But I see they support supercacher but not sure how to configure them. Do you have any instruction? Is it difficult to configure. Even though I am happy with current speed but it 's always nice to make it faster . Thanks

Thanks

I am using SiteGround GoGeek package, my first problem with it is the supercacher what I don't know how to configure. I run it for a month and even though I didn't configure the caching but it still work really fast. Then I send a ticket for help and they help me configure everything for supercacher for my magento site. Now, it 's amazing fast. So nice to know this service for my shop site. Thanks guys

Thanks

In cPanel, you just need to touch SuperCacher icon and then you can figure out yourself, it 's quite easy to use. Other than that, you can try this tutorial for how to use Varnish cache http://magento2x.com/speed-up-magent...varnish-cache/

Thanks

At our official website we help businesses to choose uk best web hosting companies, just visit our website and read those reviews and you will get your answers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast