Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

View Poll Results: Which is the Best Magento Hosting provider?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • SiteGround

26 89.66%
  • HostGator

5 17.24%
  • Green Geeks

1 3.45%
  • Arvixe

3 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Best Magento Hosting - Need reviews

Thanks

Question Best Magento Hosting - Need reviews

Hello guys,

We are in magento development for a long time and one of our problem is we have to update the hosting industry quickly to realize what is the best magento hosting.

Our team work hard on development and we don't want to spend time just fix the funny bugs from hosting. That 's why we need and really need the feedback from you who already use many hosting providers to help us have a honest reviews to choose a best magento hosting provider.

Yes, the result can be changed time by time but at least we have information to take care.

For now, our team consider SiteGround magento hosting is the best choice and we are using them for almost our customers with very good and stable hosting for magento. We still keep going to figure out better solution. Please help us to give us your choice in Poll option and why you choose.

Thanks

View more threads in the same category:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to david For This Useful Post:

propluslogics (02-10-2017)

Thanks

One vote for siteground as always, I got more than 10 customers used them in Europe, US and Australia. They are all very happy with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Hello guys,

We are in magento development for a long time and one of our problem is we have to update the hosting industry quickly to realize what is the best magento hosting.

Our team work hard on development and we don't want to spend time just fix the funny bugs from hosting. That 's why we need and really need the feedback from you who already use many hosting providers to help us have a honest reviews to choose a best magento hosting provider.

Yes, the result can be changed time by time but at least we have information to take care.

For now, our team consider SiteGround magento hosting is the best choice and we are using them for almost our customers with very good and stable hosting for magento. We still keep going to figure out better solution. Please help us to give us your choice in Poll option and why you choose.

Thanks
    I tried your team suggest and basically their support time very quick. And the hosting work well too. Good provider.

Thanks

I already tried some magento sites with Hostgator and A2 Hosting but basically I like SiteGround Magento Hosting most. It is not only because it 's fast but also they provide very very great support from expert guys. Everything come and run very smooth when I using their services.

Thanks

Wow, you have too much experience on magento hosting. It 's seem like your choice is very good choice. They look very professional. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    I already tried some magento sites with Hostgator and A2 Hosting but basically I like SiteGround Magento Hosting most. It is not only because it 's fast but also they provide very very great support from expert guys. Everything come and run very smooth when I using their services.

Thanks

I am very appreciate for you guys time for hosting check and test. Could you guys show me which is the best thing of SiteGround what stronger than other. I see many of my partners choose them but I didn't try them yet.

Thanks

You can look at more the detail from my article Fast Magento Hosting. Hope it help. Thanks.

Thanks

Not too many magento projects I have done but Hostgator is good enough for me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    I tried to go with siteground and they make everything work smooth now. Hope it will keep fast as it is now. Thanks.

Thanks

Not sure how A2 hosting will run but siteground work very well for me. Any one have magento work on hostgator, I would like to see the speed. Please send me via private. Thank very much.

Thanks

I sent you my site what is working in Hostgator magento hosting package, it work well for me at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by brice View Post
    Not sure how A2 hosting will run but siteground work very well for me. Any one have magento work on hostgator, I would like to see the speed. Please send me via private. Thank very much.

Thanks

Hi admin, for a best magento hosting vote, it 's seem some guys here like a2 hosting too. I think you can add A2 Hosting to option list for people to vote. It 's one of good choice too. It make my magento site work very good.

Thanks

I see you guys can look at the discussion in magento official page, I think they have the same result http://www.magentocommerce.com/board...thread/353219/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    Hi admin, for a best magento hosting vote, it 's seem some guys here like a2 hosting too. I think you can add A2 Hosting to option list for people to vote. It 's one of good choice too. It make my magento site work very good.
    A2 Hosting doesn't support dynamic cache (memcached, redis ...), it only support opcode so that for the high traffic, SiteGround is still the better choice.

Thanks

Thanks

It 's very clear that SiteGround is still the best . About hostgator, I meet the problem with timeout from them any time. Other than that about Cloudways, I am not sure why, I visit their website and see it 's too slow, not sure how they can help their customers have a fast web

Thanks

on the Magento e-commerce is the top priority, then , the support of its features are pretty good .

Thanks

Thank you david (admin of forum). I believe you did a very deep research before you tell us what 's the best. Your list is very useful for magento shared hosting. As I see here, I take SiteGround as first try and I am so happy with their service. Other than that, I try A2 Hosting and I love them too. Even though I spend a lot of time to research about magento hosting before just try to figure out the good one but it 's just take my money without any good hosting out. Here I know what 's good for me. So nice to know you post. Thanks a lot

Thanks

No doubt, it 's the best until now. Even though I run the big campaign with a lot of clicks from facebook, my magento site still work really really fast. So cool to know SiteGround hosting package

Thanks

+1 Arvixe. It provide best support for magento hosting.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast