Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which is the best dedicated server for Magento?

Thanks

What 's your location man?

Thanks

I think you should browse through the Net and choose a reputable hosting provider. It'll be able to help you solve any related problems.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phuc2x View Post
    Hi, I want to start with dedicated server research for magento, I think the best for magento is still a dedicated server but don't know what type of server to choose and how to configure. Please advise me how to start with it. Thanks
    You can check the magento hosting forum partner in this url http://magentoexpertforum.com/forumd...-by-Siteground . They got ready VPS or dedicated server what already configured best for magento. And remember choose the option with RAM >= 1GB.

Thanks

Yes, I think they are the best I know.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to david For This Useful Post:

jacobwallace (01-12-2014)

Thanks

Hi, I want to start with dedicated server research for magento, I think the best for magento is still a dedicated server but don't know what type of server to choose and how to configure. Please advise me how to start with it. Thanks
    Do you already host a Magento website or you are finding a hosting provider to host your brand new Magento website? For a completely new Magento website, you don't need to get a dedicated server. A VPS can easily accommodate a magento store and you get dedicated resources with the VPS like you get with a dedicated server. What is your budget for the hosting? What server location you prefer?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    You can check the magento hosting forum partner in this url http://magentoexpertforum.com/forumd...-by-Siteground . They got ready VPS or dedicated server what already configured best for magento. And remember choose the option with RAM >= 1GB.
    Finally, I got siteground for my hosting and it work very fast in Europe. Thanks shunavi, you are an expert in hosting for magento

Thanks

I have only 1 company who i recommend for Magento hosting, and they are simpleservers, The reason i recommend them is because of 2 reasons (above that they are optimised for magento),

1 is the support they offer which i have not found any hoisting company willing to give advice and possible solutions like they do, even so far as to recommend third party services when it is not soothing they offer.

2 is their time outs and execution times they have with a standard shared hosting package, which is 10 times higher than most hosts and allows me to run M2E pro on a normal shared hosting account (i don't have 100,000 product lines like some companies but i can use this fine and every other host i have used M2E will not work at all and want me to buy a dedicated server which is not viable for a small site.

They are currently have these offers which you can use :
    jwoffer = 10% off first order on any package or purchase
    jjoff = completely free first month on any shared hosting plan.

see their site here Simpleservers

I cannot recommend site ground, sonassi, ukfast because they simply do not have the max_exectution_timouts, max_input_time and max_input_vars required for running a magento store, m2e pro and many other extensions. But for wordpress, joomla and html sites these services are amazing and well worth looking into

Thanks

I think you should choose a reputable hosting provider which give you 24*7 qualified services.

Thanks

Finally, I got siteground for my hosting and it work very fast in Europe. Thanks shunavi, you are an expert in hosting for magento
    I'm glad to hear that worked out for you : )

How has your experience been thus far?

Thanks

there are many hosting providers available in market you can check and select one of them hosting provider as per your requirement

Thanks

Cloudways makes Magento hosting 50% faster and offers the fastest Magento cloud hosting. With the combined power of Varnish, Memcached, Apache, and Nginx (VMAN), we get supersonic page load speeds. With the use of VMAN, Magento websites run faster than ever on Cloudways managed Magento hosting platform. This means Magento Store Owners can serve more customers as compared to their competitors. Start your free trial, click here. Give a shot to Cloudways and make yourself completely satisfy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fay_khattak For This Useful Post:

Elips (04-09-2019)

Thanks

A VPS can easily accommodate a magento store and you get dedicated resources with the VPS like you get with a dedicated server.

Expert
    Thanks

Hi,
    Magento Hosting – best servers, help & extras for your site
    If you have chosen to use Magento Community Edition to build your online shop, you can count on our unique handmade hosting solution and expert Magento help. We invest significant resources in applying technologies that boost the performance of our Magento shops even on our more affordable shared servers. We provide free Cloudflare CDN with Railgun to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Magento really fast and enjoyable. We also make sure that your Magento CE website is safer and better supported than anywhere else!

Thanks

Hi, I want to start with dedicated server research for Magento, I think the best for Magento is still a dedicated server but don't know what type of server to choose and how to configure. Please advise me how to start with it. Thanks
    Hey man!

I recommend you to use digital ocean server. They are really good. They use only use only high-performance Solid State Disks. Their servers are easy to use and configure. For the sake of good performance and high speed, you can opt for two servers on digital ocean https://www.digitalocean.com/ where you can setup Magento application & database on two different servers removing load from a single server.

Two servers can be connected through Private Networking which is very fast and works like as both(DB & app) are on the same server. To enable Private Networking you can go through

https://www.digitalocean.com/communi...ate-networking.

http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...mmerce-hosting

Check our Magento Extensions at Knowband.com

Thanks

It depend on from where you are working from.

Thanks

I think Magento is a very powerful ecommerce platform. Although since it is built on PHP it can be made to run on Windows or Linux. I think we should take care of fully dedicated hosting for Magneto management.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobwallace For This Useful Post:

Elips (04-09-2019)

Expert
    Thanks

I would like to suggest you check with siteground as it good for the eCommerce Website Development

22. The Following User Says Thank You to pixlogix For This Useful Post:

Elips (04-09-2019)

Thanks

We think SiteGround is the best decision for Magento. The perfect Magento facilitating condition is a finished LAMP stack with a quick server. You can utilize shared facilitating, however VPS and Dedicated Servers give better execution and security. Search for facilitating plans with a devoted IP address, SSL endorsement, and CDN.

Thanks

The following is an itemized audit of the above web has.

SiteGround – Best Hosting Provider For Magento. SiteGround has been in activity since 2004 and is one of the most famous webhosts in the market today.

Bluehost.
    Cloudways Hosting.
    InMotion Hosting.
    Hostgator.
    Web Hosting Hub.
    GoDaddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast