Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security

Thanks

At least I see when I visit the cloudways home page, it doesn't work fast. Not sure if they provide the fast service for magento site or not.

Thanks

HI. Sitegrounds had one of the very first tutorials on how to sethe and optimise magento so I think that they might know what they are talking about. I am currently with hostgator but they are extremely slow. I will be very delighted if anyone can send me some sample links to test sitegourd performance. I am thinking go geek. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by londoner07 View Post
    HI. Sitegrounds had one of the very first tutorials on how to sethe and optimise magento so I think that they might know what they are talking about. I am currently with hostgator but they are extremely slow. I will be very delighted if anyone can send me some sample links to test sitegourd performance. I am thinking go geek. Thanks
    Hi londoner07, I has just sent you a link from my customer magento site what is hosting in SiteGround GrowBig package. Maybe gogeek will be better. Check and tell me if you think it 's good enough for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackie_boo View Post
    Hi londoner07, I has just sent you a link from my customer magento site what is hosting in SiteGround GrowBig package. Maybe gogeek will be better. Check and tell me if you think it 's good enough for you.
    Can you send me your link too? I need to check before buying their service. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fashionkay View Post
    Can you send me your link too? I need to check before buying their service. Thanks
    Sent you the links too. It is using SiteGround with memcached and MaxCDN.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    I sent you some links from my customer websites, they are almost using SiteGround magento starter package, some of them using GoGeek/GrowBig base on the traffic. You can check the performance and let me know if it 's fast enough with you. I am here to update the status of the good hosting. Until now it 's still the best hosting for magento.
    I see your options is good but I am wondering if we have to configure many stuffs to make it fast or just move and install then it will be fast enough?

Thanks

Work very very well for my for my customers in Scandinavia, I got the first site work with this option and it look very fast. Thanks guy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jecartas View Post
    Work very very well for my for my customers in Scandinavia, I got the first site work with this option and it look very fast. Thanks guy
    Can you send me your site URL so I can check if it work fast enough for me? Does the load page less than 2 secs? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jecartas View Post
    Sure, it should work very well in scandinavi because they have a server there. Other than that, there are not too many websites in Scandinavi so that the quality must very good too

Thanks

After 2 years using SiteGround Magento hosting pack and I suddenly see this thread where I decide to use this service. I must say this decision make my job become very easy. I don't have to spend more time for magento shop maintenance any more because everything 's just perfect and smooth and keep working well then. It's really a nice choice for magento hosting (y)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonVera View Post
    After 2 years using SiteGround Magento hosting pack and I suddenly see this thread where I decide to use this service. I must say this decision make my job become very easy. I don't have to spend more time for magento shop maintenance any more because everything 's just perfect and smooth and keep working well then. It's really a nice choice for magento hosting (y)
    Sometimes, I think it is not the best choice, but it work really good so far. At least for my shop store, it make me feel free to handle a small business.

Thanks

Default agree with you guys

agree with you guys

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonVera View Post
    After years using and it 's still the best one (y)

Thanks

I want to see the user site instead of hosting company site because the user 's site is real site with much traffic and customize with code and products.

High DA Backlink Profile Service

Thanks

2020 Best Managed Magento Hosting for Greater Performance. The stage at that point lets you incorporate ground-breaking alternatives to keep steady over the Optimized Platform and OS utilizes for Magento facilitating Ubuntu 18.04 LTS; Dedicated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123